Awareness on the road

M Hickley

ConfusedA Thinkbike supporter just drive in front of me this morningAngry. Luckily I wasn?t on speed and could avoid him.

don't do speed.  It will drive you crazy.  Just ride your bike really fast.

All this smack talk ......

Like the 99'er logo - TIK:Not even once.  Man it was more like ten years of everything, all the time..  Now I love my bike.  I loooove my bike.  I looooooove my - Oh boy! Excuse us we will be back soon; now - just let me lock that front door.Tongue

ConfusedA Thinkbike supporter just drive in front of me this morningAngry. Luckily I wasn?t on speed and could avoid him.

Bastard... Ruin a perfectly good campaign by going against what it says.

What car was he/she driving?

Think bike stickers are very uncool looking.  A nice, rear window decal would have looked more impresive.  With two smaller sized dacals for each side of the rear of the vehicle.  Also - a few, smaller ones, for the inside of the vehicle.  Eg one on the rear view mirror (Very small decal - even just the word "BIKE!", one as a license disk sticker, one for inside the driver side sun visor, a small decal on the driver side wing mirror.  All these would serve to remind the driver to "Think Bike"  We dont need to see a car with a "Think Bike" sticker somewhere on its rear to think bike.  We are on a bike.  The driver needs to think bike - i.e accomodate and share the road with bikes. And, if they want to be really nice - to not kill us. Getting killed can really really ruin someone's day.

what taxi think's bike? Ride Salt River main road early weekday morning ingoing to town and see for yourself.

no thanks =) was just saying if we complained about every car who did something wrong with the sticker on them we would be here a long time......