MyRace

mallo

With all the negatives on at the moment I would like to inform hubbers that it took me all of 10 days since application to delivery of my card. I am pleased at this service. I would like to think that we all can get the same from Myrace if only we follow the simple rules.

Ensure you data is correct

your club secretary is on the ball in signing off the confirmation request

Your provincial body acknowledges your affiliation

your financials are done accordingly

Thank you MyRace.

Just got an sms from cyclelab saying my licence has arrived, very efficient, maybe with MyRace almost loosing the contract, they improved there service radically

Thats good, but we're still waiting for a lic card of a rider who was registered in August 2009... will never receive it I guess...

Hey Groot Lem please don't let your brothers /sisters get rid of you as well.Cycling needs your passion.

Just got an sms from cyclelab saying my licence has arrived' date=' very efficient, maybe with MyRace almost loosing the contract, they improved there service radically

[/quote']

ditto

Still waiting for mine since december I applied , seems like CGC didn't pay the money I paid them over to MyRace hence the waiting ...

Applied 9 Jan, myrace took my money, i wait, i wait, i wait, i can't find any contact details on the myrace website, i phone my club, no license, i wait, the only link on the myrace website sends me to a lame FAQ, i wait.

Just like last year.

I love them almost as much as I love CSA. Palookaville the lot of them.

Actually I'd like to upgrade them to useless pratts with a healthy dose of pathetic.

I had no hassles renewing my license this year (registered last year).  Got a mail a couple of days ago from MyRace saying my license was approved and being printed. So no complaints from me.

Applied 9 Jan' date=' myrace took my money, i wait, i wait, i wait, i can't find any contact details on the myrace website, i phone my club, no license, i wait, the only link on the myrace website sends me to a lame FAQ, i wait.

Just like last year.

Actually I'd like to upgrade them to useless pratts with a healthy dose of pathetic.
[/quote']

So, PM justin or myrace - you're here enough to know that they're registered here, and helped a lot of people out already.

.... or do you just like to complain?

Napalm2010-02-05 06:37:10

Applied 9 Jan' date=' myrace took my money, i wait, i wait, i wait, i can't find any contact details on the myrace website, i phone my club, no license, i wait, the only link on the myrace website sends me to a lame FAQ, i wait.

Just like last year.

[/quote']

So, PM justin or myrace - you're here enough to know that they're registered here, and helped a lot of people out already.
.... or do you just like to complain?

The news is better! Just spoke to Tarryn at CSA and my license is being printed "this week" - I"m guessing she means next week but either way there is progress?!

So all going well I should have my license exaclty one month after applying for it and complaining.

I'm not much of a complainer but the CSA/myrace drive me mal. When my customers order product AND pay for it UP FRONT I give them the product - I don't sit on my hand for a month waiting for them to beg me to give them the stuff they've already paid for. Perhaps the fact that I have opposition and myrace/CSA have none accounts for the fact that I give a damn.

I'll say it once more - hoping of course that someone from the relevant organisations are reading this:

Your service sucks - it suckedlast year - it sucked this year and I'm relatively confident it will suck in 2011. So far you've scored ZERO out of two with me. FFS start caring.

See? I do like to moan about bad service.
Eldron2010-02-05 07:00:29

Doesn't anybody find it strange that the majority of complaints about the poor service of myrace is in Gauteng? I'm not saying myrace is anywhere close to perfect, but you must ask yourself whether CGC is deliberately trying to put myrace in a bad light. After all, they did threaten some clubs in years gone by with expulsion if they even talked to myrace. 

Eldron

Your club only approved your application at lunchtime yesterday.

{Confirm Timestamp

2010-02-04 12:06:01}

MyRace2010-02-05 07:36:40

Doesn't anybody find it strange that the majority of complaints about the poor service of myrace is in Gauteng? I'm not saying myrace is anywhere close to perfect' date=' but you must ask yourself whether CGC is deliberately trying to put myrace in a bad light. After all, they did threaten some clubs in years gone by with expulsion if they even talked to myrace.  [/quote']

What, based on Hub posts? Wink

Maybe CGC in the past, but I doubt the current Chairman thinks along those lines and Richard from RMBC who is a commisaire is the last person I'd think to be doing that.

I just hope the whole thing comes right, sooner than later, at the end of the day it is a fine idea.

Unfotunately it currently seems to be hindered by technical issues, politics and some guys trying to buck the system.

Doesn't anybody find it strange that the majority of complaints about the poor service of myrace is in Gauteng? I'm not saying myrace is anywhere close to perfect' date=' but you must ask yourself whether CGC is deliberately trying to put myrace in a bad light. After all, they did threaten some clubs in years gone by with expulsion if they even talked to myrace.  [/quote']

What, based on Hub posts? Wink

Maybe CGC in the past, but I doubt the current Chairman thinks along those lines

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it was your chairman.