Networking

Cruzer

I have noticed how the Golfers in our company manage to justify time away from work for Golf by reminding non Golfers that lots of business is done on Golf courses especialy on Wednesday afternoons.

I dont see why riding is any different, in fact it should be much more effective as a business platform as the numbers on any given social ride normaly exceed that of your garden variety Four Ball.

So here goes..... I suggest we meet at Suikerbos Nature reserve every Wednesday afternoon at say 14h00 for a networking session, bring your business cards and company info, wear your cycling kit with your company logo on it if you have, everyone understands that it is a business ride and will not be adverse to discussing business in the bunch, I could do worse than inform a good bunch of cyclists that our Mercs are on special and I would love to give business to fellow cyclists rather than any old joe schmo.

Any takers??

I LOVE this idea!

Anyone else keen?  I think it should be a done deal.

Suikerbos Nature reserve?  why do i get the feeling this is not in the Cape?

SO  is this going to happen?

My Boss is keen, the more people our business is exposed to the better!!

That is a brilliant idea.  I work for an ambulance service.  Maybe I could arrange an ambulance with some paramedics in return for spending some time with fellow cyclists and (getting some exposure for the company).  Please let me know what you think.  You can contact me.

good idea , i need guys with plenty of money , as we do work for all the private Game Lodges , so anyone out there with a game farm or two ??LOL

good idea ' date=' i need guys with plenty of money , as we do work for all the private Game Lodges , so anyone out there with a game farm or two ??LOL [/quote']

Ek het nouriedag grond gekoop by Babba's. Is joune as jy dit wil he?