Look what I got!

Johan Bornman

Sorry Jay Bee ek kannie meettie om te prove nie..... alles le tans in RSA maar ek belowe dit is die waarheid njannies kapela!!!!!!!!

Is hierdie lang goetters van jou nie bietjie soos 'n R1 nie.....mmmmmmm??????

I have 2 packets each with 100 cable ties at a length of 305mm. Not thin ones though: 4.7mm width. But they work just fine for anything on the bike and cheap as chips.

My pride and joy though are the re-usable cable ties I use for light cabling.

I have 2 packets each with 100 cable ties at a length of 305mm. Not thin ones though: 4.7mm width. But they work just fine for anything on the bike and cheap as chips.

That doesn't count. It is like saying you also have a Rolex but it is a fake.

Anyway, those reusable ones are great. However, are they the rubber Rovaflex ones or the Hellerman nylon ones?

That doesn't count. It is like saying you also have a Rolex but it is a fake.

Anyway' date=' those reusable ones are great. However, are they the rubber Rovaflex ones or the Hellerman nylon ones?
[/quote']

Other than plastic water bottles and filthy cigarette butts (smokers do not care about their health why should they care about nature), cable ties must be the greatest polluter of remote and faraway campsites in Africa. People tie everything to their 4x4's using cable ties. I picked up a smal plastic bag full of used cable ties on the beach where we camped north of Namibe on Angola's west coast. The same happened recently in Kruger.

I purchased some yellow Hellerman re-usable cable ties to bind up things like electric extension cables, tentpegs etc. It works well and they are immensely strong.

Where can one get his hands on re-usables???  Normal hardware store??

I get mine from Wurth, have been for the last 5 years.... 5x350mm beat that...techguy2010-02-19 02:59:52

You can get cable ties from Hellerman Tyton that is 450mm long. Was there this morning. They make them. Used to do their cameras when I was working for another company.