Majic Forest

Persona

Anyone that can tell me

If I cycle from Durbanville Race Course on the Tygerberg rd

Is there a shortcut to Majic through a farm or do you have to go around to Jip de Jager rd

You can cycle to Poplars and go through the vineyards. That will take you up to the "power station". I always take that route. You can go up the white route or the blue route

20100222_112645_Majjk_thru_Popl.jpg

There is another shortcut from the top of Odendaals through the vineyards in the direction of the robot at the top of Tygervalley Rd. Take the rd on the right at the top of Odendaal, this way you can do Odendaal on a regular basis!

There is another shortcut from the top of Odendaals through the vineyards in the direction of the robot at the top of Tygervalley Rd. Take the rd on the right at the top of Odendaal' date=' this way you can do Odendaal on a regular basis![/quote']

This is not a "legal" shortcut.  The only farms open for general MTB riding is D'aria and Bloemendal.  This shortcut seems to cross over the top part of Altydgedacht, which is definately NOT open to MTB riders.