Stolen Bike?

Overlord

Has anybody had an Avalanche roadbike stolen recently? Saw one with the Argus stickers still attached to the frame and a very big saddle bag under the saddle. The youngster that rode the bike had difficulty to get on to the bike as the bike is way to big for him.

Lol' date=' I saw a guy (gentelman) in tacky blue overalls riding a s-works in Bryanston one afternoon! [/quote']

Ditto for a red S-works in stellenbosch....by the time I convinced myself to take a second look at this dude & bike - I could not find him again!!

Perhaps it would be a good idea to take a photo on cellphone and post it here if you're suspicious about someone shady riding a bike that you think costs more that their annual salary. And location of where taken.

You never know...it might be a hubbers bike.

I know the possibility of catching the guy is low (if in fact the bike was stolen)...but then all hubbers can be on the look out....