Road kill

gongmech

Hey guys.

It's a common topic again.

To the team that rode through Hout Bay the other day in the white outfits with pink logos, you guys need to respect other road users if you want them to respect you.

Just some points to remember when cycling as a team....

1. Most road users are unaware that you are not going to look before swerving into their way.

2. most road users are unaware that you are going to suddenly swerve out to form a peloton when you feel like it.

3. Most road users are in heavier vehicles than your bicycle.

I was about 20m behind them  and kept distance and a good thing too. Had i been closer 2 of your team mates would be toast.

Safe riding is always the better way to go.

Nuff said.

Guest Big H

Collective stupidity perhaps??????? What is their name..... shame them here!!!!!!

actually have no idea of there name but they wear white lycra with pink logos and it's not the first time i've seen them come through Hout Bay..... U guys know who you are, so ride carefully please!

Guest Big H
a group of Holy's perhaps?
............ MAGENTA .... NOT pink!!!!!!!!

Will copy and fwrd this message to them though, none of them read the hub or are on the hub....