Doping

An3

was the prize money R60k, if i had known i would have pushed a bit harder. I came 12th overall!!!!!!!! Cheats must be prosecuted so please do report it to CSA or whichever organization takes care of doping!!! they are tarnishing our beloved sport

www.drugfreesport.org.za - Website under construction. Form not working. They said that I must email: fahmy@drugfreesport.org.za

I know name and category of cyclist but considering the fact that I got secondhand info and that my statement about the prize money was wrong - I would rather let drugfreesport do their investigation. I do not want to ruin an innocent cyclist's career because my facts were incorrect.

Then I suggest you speak to the person who actually overheard the conversation and make sure that he heard correctly. THEN an anonymous tip off....for them to investigate further.

Just give them a call with the name and category of rider...from a private number...voila. You've done the morally correct thing in this situation.

Because if this is in fact the case - then this cyclist should be banned....and his parents (if he/she under 18) should be taken to task for allowing and administering illegal substances.

Ok. All info double checked. Phoned drugfreesport and reported the matter. Cyclist over 18.

Ok. All info double checked. Phoned drugfreesport and reported the matter. Cyclist over 18.

You've done the right thing! Great Stuff!

smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

The parents might have discussed their son's steroid use for some sort of a medical condition he has

The parents might have discussed their son's steroid use for some sort of a medical condition he has

Then he'll have a TUE and he'll be fine.