Magaliesburg Tjops

Mojoman

Please be careful on the dirt roads in Magalies, especially the New Thorndale road, had three cars in a row this evening (well 4:40pm actually, visibility perfect) all on the wrong side of the road (left side, all trying to avoid some puddles!!) and the last fat bastard in the bakkie almost got me! And then these muppets have the cheek to mouth off at me! Sorry for these guys but I will be bumping into them at the local Spar, pub or Co-op....!

Guest Big H
Please be careful on the dirt roads in Magalies' date=' especially the New Thorndale road, had three cars in a row this evening (well 4:40pm actually, visibility perfect) all on the wrong side of the road (left side, all trying to avoid some puddles!!) and the last fat bastard in the bakkie almost got me! And then these muppets have the cheek to mouth off at me! Sorry for these guys but I will be bumping into them at the local Spar, pub or Co-op....![/quote']

Stop searching for magic mushrooms and concentrate on the traffic...... maybe you can then avfoid them next time!!!!!!!!!