My new TOY!!!! NOT!!!!!! Gatvol

Dirty Twin

Last week, a guy pulled a knife on me, but I could tell it wasn't a very professional job. There was still butter on it.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

take a saw-off shotgun with "growwe sout". and one real shell just in case. Surely it will teach them !

We need to start shooting back back - kill the f**kers.

They attack in groups. What if a whole bunch of cyclist stop and start to shoot at the would be criminals haha.

This is a f**ked up setup... don't know what to do.

fo too long its been MTB'ers dissing roadies that its too hectic on the roads etc. now its hectic both sides.

I'd rather face the traffic than a group of f**kers stealing my bike or more..

ITS BAD in AFRICA... ai.

All you guys bitching and moaning, let me ask this....how many of you are wearing pink today?

All you guys bitching and moaning' date=' let me ask this....how many of you are wearing pink today?[/quote']

My daughters dress wouldn't fit over my cycling top, but I did ride with Marzanne's father this morning ! Smile

All you guys bitching and moaning' date=' let me ask this....how many of you are wearing pink today?[/quote']

My daughters dress wouldn't fit over my cycling top, but I did ride with Marzanne's father this morning ! Smile

Thug, any news on her recovery? 

Not too much. Bertus wasn't in a talkative mood. All we know is that she'll require extensive OT once she's released from hospital.

Not too much. Bertus wasn't in a talkative mood. All we know is that she'll require extensive OT once she's released from hospital.

Since I've heard about them, I cant sleep.  My baby girl is 8months now and I cant imagine what I would do.  If you hear of anything we can do to help, please let me know.