My new TOY!!!! NOT!!!!!! Gatvol

Dirty Twin

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it, going to get mine after work, not sure if we will ever get to use them, but hopefully never.

Ag nee *** man ek is nou gatvol. Obviously will ride in larger groups etc etc and take all the necessary precautions insure bikes and all that stuff. But if a oke pulls a knife on me I am going to pull my Angel for sure.

Looks quite nifty.

Who are the local agents and what sort of price?

Looks quite nifty. Who are the local agents and what sort of price?

R395-00

Bought it at one of our local Firearm dealers.

Yesterday i walked through a small single track next to the road. I carried my road bike to get onto the N4. This was about 20 meters long. on the one side sat two black guys propably waiting for thier lift. al this hijacking fresh in my mind, wen suddenly i heard a noise behind me, i flipped my head around, and saw a black guy behind me. I almost k@kd myself. Poor guy was only carrieng his bike also to the N4. With the stun gun I could have shot an inocent manLOL

what exactly does it do other than look completely harmless?

its like pepperspray,just more potent. squirts the liquid out at 145km/h and has a range of 4m. make sure you hit your target first time, otherwise you at the recieving end of one pissed off b@stard!!!

R395-00

Thanks DT

I see you can't get replacement cartridges, so its a use once throw away device.

R395-00

Thanks DTI see you can't get replacement cartridges' date=' so its a use once throw away device.[/quote']

That is quite correct Thug use once gooi weg. But at least you know that it is going to stop the dude in his tracks not like some of the dinky pepper sprays some folks ride around with (myself included previously) thinking they have some form of defence when in reality it is just a little tin can that will probably not hit the target in any case.

Don't mean to rain on the parade here, but what if there are more than one oke? You spray the one dude and the other now pissed off beat the crap into you. You then paid R300 odd bucks for nothing. Maybe consider one of those prepper granades.