Fritz Pienaar Cycles

WayneO

I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate the Irene and <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Brooklyn branches on the top quality service I received this week.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have been shopping around for the last month trying to decide on a"Bang for your Buck? bike.

I then contacted the Irene Branch and spoke to a guy by the name of Ervin who kept me on the phone for half an hour explaining all the pro?s and cons of all

my options.  I was then referred to Temba at the Brooklyn branch as he had a few models on the floor which might be what I needed.

To cut a long story short I found what I wanted and got fantastic service. What I appreciate the most is that no matter how stupid the question was that I asked, I never felt spoken down to (WHICH HAPPENS IN ALL OTHER CYCLE SHOPS!!!)

or like an idiot. The guys only left the shop after 6 on a Friday and there was not 1 complaint from the staff.

WELL DONE FRITZ PIENAAR CYCLES STAFF!!!!!WayneO2010-05-22 05:25:19

Good one, I dont deal with them often but my uncle did use Irvin allot when he shopped there and had good service. 

Temba is always willing to help as well.  Think it has allot to do with the fact that they work there permanently and thus take more pride in their jobs than the 'students/temps' that work there. 

I managed to get a Mongoose Canaan Comp. It is fantastic specs for the price and exactly what I need as a beginner

Thanks for the feedback!

We're on a big mission to improve the service in the FPC stores and I'm glad to see that it is paying off. Look out for the pro-workshops coming soon.

Wayne, thanks for you positive response! Although we don't claim that we never make mistakes, our staff members are all devoted to serving our client's needs. Put us to the test ... I guarantee you you're in for a surprise!

If anyone perceives the contrary and feels it is justified, kindly contact me personally.

Pierre

FPC Cyclesport Club Chairperson

I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate the Irene and <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Brooklyn branches on the top quality service I received this week.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have been shopping around for the last month trying to decide on a"Bang for your Buck? bike.

I then contacted the Irene Branch and spoke to a guy by the name of Ervin who kept me on the phone for half an hour explaining all the pro?s and cons of all

my options.  I was then referred to Temba at the Brooklyn branch as he had a few models on the floor which might be what I needed.

To cut a long story short I found what I wanted and got fantastic service. What I appreciate the most is that no matter how stupid the question was that I asked' date=' I never felt spoken down to (WHICH HAPPENS IN ALL OTHER CYCLE SHOPS!!!)

or like an idiot. The guys only left the shop after 6 on a Friday and there was not 1 complaint from the staff.

WELL DONE FRITZ PIENAAR CYCLES STAFF!!!!![/quote']

I was told just because I am a motor cycle mechanic i do not know everything about a bicycle when i took my mongoose into a JHB shop for not changing properly . I usually service my bike my self and could not get the changing right .

They told me the cable was faulty and replaced it and gave the bike back . My first ride after the repair the changing was still up to !!@#@ .

Thanks . Want to take my cycle somewhere where I am not told that I am the Idiot .Smile

Being a fat, middle aged, bearded, shabby looking prof I dont look much like an elite cyclist and have been treated rather poorly by most of the big cycling shops in Pta. One exception has been Cycle Fix (not so big though). They just serviced my bike and its running ultra smoothly now - maybe worth a try?

aonyx2010-05-24 12:38:23

Try our FPC shop in Paulshof, next to Rivonia on the Witkoppen Rd. We've had very good feedback on our staff there - extract from comments of a well known personality in the cycling industry:

"Stopped by your Paulshof store to get some goodies for my bike ? was very impressed with the service. I rolled in anonymously, Grant introduced himself with a handshake, the guys chatted with me and among themselves to be sure of what I needed and when he was in the back, the lightie who looks like Alfred E Neumann said hi and asked if I had been helped. Well done for running a great ship ? and well done to your staffers for making a visit to the bike store a real pleasure."

Pierre

FPC Cyclesport Club