7k MTB bike?

covie

He can have my bike. GT Avalanche Expert. Juicy 3 brakes, Rockshox tora 302 fork, Sram X7 shifters and X9 rear derailer, deore crankset with LX Front derailer. Bike has got a couple of scratches, but all just cosmetic, still in great running condition. PM me if your interested.

lol Charvel, i got my SB Phoenix yesterday :) and amazing value for what you get, ended up paying a little over 5k for the bike and ordered a rock shock reba race. With that in place Im as happy as a pig in crap. Though not sure if its just mine but the stock grips are awful, mine just slides off, had to go buy new grips today. Too dangerous to ride with loose grips.

I have a GT i-drive 4 avail for R6000?

Werner, what year is it ? And purely for eye candy do you have a pic? How tall are you ? Would the bike suit someone who is starting out. 100kgs and about 1.85 tall?

Congrats covie! You won't be sorry!

I had the SB Phoenix 2007 model and then upgraded to the SB Sierra beginning of last year (hence my profile pic Wink )

I didn't struggle with the grips, but guess that it's not impossible to encounter that. otherwise a great bike! Enjoy!

Werner' date=' what year is it ? And purely for eye candy do you have a pic? How tall are you ? Would the bike suit someone who is starting out. 100kgs and about 1.85 tall?[/quote']

Year I am not sure of... will hunt the web if you would like to know.

I think that 1.85m will benefit buying a large.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey for that money, come and have a look at our shop, Circle Cycles in fish hoek CT and see what you can get for that. Can sell you a brand new bike at i think it is R7300 but its brand new, can get your size and parts on it is fantastic, really cant get better for your money, come and have a test ride and youll see why.

Hey for that money, come and have a look at our shop, Circle Cycles in fish hoek CT and see what you can get for that. Can sell you a brand new bike at i think it is R7300 but its brand new, can get your size and parts on it is fantastic, really cant get better for your money, come and have a test ride and youll see why.

How about a more detailed description. What frame, shock and groupo?

Look at KHS website at the alite 2000. www.khsbicycles.com. We can get any size, come in and have a look. Circle cycles, fish hoek, CT