LandMines

fridge

A really good reason to make sure you get a GOOD mud guard for the front and back of the bike ...

Got a similar problem where I ride' date=' I have to go past/around a small squatter camp and it looks like no-one bothers to take a dump off the path! I do not use those water bottles with a spout anymore due to possible ingestion of crap![/quote']

thats one of the reasons I use a camelbak as well.

i was riding some bmx in the city the other day, and gunning for a jump in a stormdrain my front wheel slid out and I went down really hard into lots of hobo sh*t. omg I nearly needed scotty to beam me out of this world. as it was a sunday I couldnt find a doctor so ended up having to give myself a tet injection, threw my clothes away and showered about 5 times. even then, the most painful part was my ego as my mates found it pretty funny. actually, I did too. meh

Got a similar problem where I ride' date=' I have to go past/around a small squatter camp and it looks like no-one bothers to take a dump off the path! I do not use those water bottles with a spout anymore due to possible ingestion of crap![/quote']

thats one of the reasons I use a camelbak as well.

i was riding some bmx in the city the other day, and gunning for a jump in a stormdrain my front wheel slid out and I went down really hard into lots of hobo sh*t. omg I nearly needed scotty to beam me out of this world. as it was a sunday I couldnt find a doctor so ended up having to give myself a tet injection, threw my clothes away and showered about 5 times. even then, the most painful part was my ego as my mates found it pretty funny. actually, I did too. meh

Damn You had it bad Real BAAAAD.

Hmm This mud/landmine gaurd might be a good idiee but ...... putting one of these on a DJ would be well kinda ....

Plus the idiea of getting human made landmines anywhere on a bike or person is well sickening and the if you have a landmine gaurd to clean as well (*barfs in the corner from the nasty mental smel/image*).

But having it al over a landmine gaurd is better than over a person.

I Think i am gonna cruz round with a damn big staple gun like thingy!!

fridge2010-05-25 05:34:16

There've been a few situations where I nearly crapped myself actually. I shall be a Canid (carnivore) henceforth.

I've seen a woman bergie hoist her skirts and take a dump right in the middle of Greenmarket Square. Roll on World Cup!

There've been a few situations where I nearly crapped myself actually. I shall be a Canid (carnivore) henceforth. I've seen a woman bergie hoist her skirts and take a dump right in the middle of Greenmarket Square. Roll on World Cup!

hahaha, classic! although, from what greenmarket square used to used for, it's a fitting gesture