Fidilty Cash Transit Van

Andre Engelbrec

I was driving along Hendrik Potgieter on Sunday morning in a westerly direction with my son. He still commented about all the cyclists using this road.

I said to him they must be nuts as it is regarded as a very dangerous road to train on.

I was driving at the speed limit when a Fidilty van number 70227 decided to pass me in the emergency lane with a runner running against the flow of traffic appoaching us.

Luckily the runner jumped out of the way in time to avoid the maniac driving the Fidility van.

The matter was reported to Fidility this morning. Hopefully they will do something about it.

I was driving along Hendrik Potgieter on Sunday morning in a westerly direction with my son. He still commented about all the cyclists using this road.

I said to him they must be nuts as it is regarded as a very dangerous road to train on.

I was driving at the speed limit when a Fidilty van number 70227 decided to pass me in the emergency lane with a runner running against the flow of traffic appoaching us.

Luckily the runner jumped out of the way in time to avoid the maniac driving the Fidility van.

The matter was reported to Fidility this morning. Hopefully they will do something about it.

Andre nothing has happened to the driver that rode into the back of Peter Kemp so don't expect a miracle .

It seems that the most lovable placid human being becomes a monster behind the wheel of any vehicle.  What bothers is that we are teaching our children the same manners, it is a case of monkey see monkey do tooo.

How are we going to solve this