Look who is wearing Rockets. Shouldn’t you?

Rockets

There is a lot of compressionm garments on the market it seems. I bought the compression top from Mr P SPorts, just to serve as a base layer for winter, and it works for me. I HAVE to wear compression socks each day due to some problem with the veins (Thrombosis due to sport injury in younger days) in my lower left leg and were prescribed Mediven Travel. Use it when I work, drive and cycle to generally improve blood circulation. So do you know this "brand" and should rockets be just as good?

Thanks

Rockets is even better!

In order for a compression garment to be effective it will need to generate between 10 – 24 mmHg (pedending on whether you want a level 1 or 2 compressio) of gradual pressure on the surface of one’s skin.

Rockets (as far as we know) are the only garments manufactured in South Africa, which allows for superior after sales service. In addition, Rockets is also teh only garment within the South African market that is "medically classified" tha allows one to claim it back from your medical aid through a NAPPI code system.

I am not familiar with the ROCKET brand, I do not believe compression garments will enhance

ones performance, but I will say it make me feel comfortable and I have a more enjoyable ride.

In my experience when comparing, apples are not always apples. That’s like saying all cycling (Lycra)

Pants are the same. I too started out with a few Mr. P Sport items, but as I bought name “branded” items

I could see / feel why it cost a couple of Rands more. But no matter what, I don’t see the justification

In spending R1500 + on cycling pant.

I would like to see replies to this thread by people who own ROCKET garments, both positive and negative.

So why is everybody so aggressive about this? You want, you buy. You don't want, you don't buy. Not rockets science (pun intended)

Now the 'models' that are showing of the garments, that's a different story. En ek dog ek is dun! Can anybody say POWER to WEIGHT ratio.

haha the Hub seems to be the most dangerous and hostile place a person can try to sell something that is either rubbish or has not been scientifically accepted worldwide (ie. powerbands, compression garmets etc.) :D

Keep it up guys!!!