Silverback's G3 Mercury

MissyE

Moegoe, I don't have a problem selling the kids - only thing is I can't think that we'd get any money for them!! :P That's why I said the car

What's up with all the Silverback fans with the low post counts. Looks like an orchestrated marketing campaign to me.

Answer is quite simple velo, 10 years ago when you ultimate hubbers started trawling cyberspace, on 14.4k modems, silverback was not an option, and since you guys back in the good ol days fell in love with your giants, treks, GT's etc silverback was not available :)

However

There is a new breed of MTB'er thats just starting out, and since SB is the only manufacturer that will give me a decent bike at a decent price, I guess you will see many more SB kids bouncing onto the hub :D

Hi Timmy, it's me Evolution! Was hoping you'd pop up! Perhaps MissyE just got a Silverback, is happy with it and wanted to simply "Rave". No doubt you're a conspiracy theorist when you're not too busy working on your backhand, or policing the Hub for Marketing Guerrillas (pardon the cheesy pun!).

Why not ask MissyE whether she's part of a Silverback Black Ops mission?

Hey guys, you won't believe it but I just found this in my mailbox:

post-6474-071029100 1278683257.jpg

It looked so delicious that I had to go out and get one. Maybe you should all do the same?

post-6474-007038500 1278683158.jpg

Wow Tim!

How much does it weigh, whats the price and does it come in different spec's? Whats the upgrade possibilties on that one.

We could always sell the children <_< should be able to get 2 then.

You can always sell a kidney instead - reduces weight you know ;)

2011 Rear Triangle angle with the rear shock seems to be better aligned than the 2010, which will improve the performance of the rear suspension system. Lets hope that they are actually at the ride before you buy in CT (Did not notice them at the last one) so that I can give it a fair review. I would have liked to see a SRAM X9, X0 and XX build running concurrently with the Shimano SLX, XT and XTR build.

Missy E, who do you work for?

1st post = advert.

Hi TimHenman

You can Always send us a e-mail and you can be included in the mailing List and you can get the e-mails as well. Visit the website and send us a mail. I believe this is why MissyE got the e-mail in her inbox, she must have contacted Silverback Before. We keep our Followers in touch with what is happening.

Once you decided to put that Tennis Shoes aside, we can organize you a bike to test ride.

Just had the look at silverback website. Check the 2011 "german designed" range preview:

http://www.silverbacklab.com/gallery2.htm

no less than five 26er full suspension MTB and five 29er full suspension MTB !!!!

Is it for real?

I can not think of any brand in the world offering such an extensive range. I'm looking forward to see them in the flesh.

Yes Lostfrog. Will it make your Day if I confirm that it is indeed the Fact.

Hi All

I'm also on the Silverback mailing list and got all the info about the 3rd Generation Mercury - impressive. I've heard from a reliable source that Silverback will also be releasing a 4th generation Mercury. Silverback sounds more like Apple than a South African bike company!

I think she is one of the blond orange clad Bavaria girls who now runs their own marketing company. You can see the SILVER lining lying on your BACK.

Nice bike though