What bike to go for

Fassy

I have a GT zaskar expert disc... but I think it's 2007. I haven't put plenty km's on it. but haven't had a day's crap with it... but I do look after her nicely. The new frame's are super hot.

and then another Personal prefrence "I only look at mongoose BMX's in my opinion that's what they should stick to."

put picks up after you have purchased. ;)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol got formula hub's not supported by ayone in SA accoridng to a thread earlier, and apparently the suntour xcr fork kicks the daylights out of the dart 3 which is supposedly terrible. Whats the cost on the xtc 2.

I also see the SRAM site only starts with X7 - X0 this bike is full of X5 X6 would also worry if they are still under guaruntee.

R10000 brand new

I would rather go with the GT pro / elite than the giant, cheaper and much better spec'd another one to look at is the silverback sierra 10 x better spec'd.

Both the GT and the SB are great bikes if you want my uninformed opinion. Giant / Trek way overpriced according to my research.

If you like Giant , I was looking at getting a brand new Giant halo2 for 10k +- it might still be avail.