Tzaneen to Amashova

limosine

We are 13 cyclists(1 mixed Tandem,2 female and 9 male riders)from Tzaneen Cycling Club that are going to cycle from Tzaneen to Durban(about 1200 km) and then do the Amashova race on Sunday 17 Oct.

We will leave Tzaneen on Friday 8 Oct. The 1st day is the longest distance(142km). We will cycle every day about 120 km. On Thursday 14 Oct we will arrive in Umhlanga where we will stay for 4 days. On Sunday 17 Oct we take the bus to Pietermaritzburg and then do the race back to Durban.

There are 3 vehicles that will second us on our trip.

Every night we sleep over in guest houses/lodges etc. We will start cycling each morning at about 07h00 and arrive at the next town by about lunchtime. In the afternoons we will relax(wash clothes, check the bicycles, drink a cold beer or 2 etc).

On Monday 18 Oct we load the bicycles on the vehicles and travel back to Tzaneen.

We do this as an adverture and everybody is looking forward to or trip !!!

We are 13 cyclists(1 mixed Tandem,2 female and 9 male riders)from Tzaneen Cycling Club that are going to cycle from Tzaneen to Durban(about 1200 km) and then do the Amashova race on Sunday 17 Oct.

We will leave Tzaneen on Friday 8 Oct. The 1st day is the longest distance(142km). We will cycle every day about 120 km. On Thursday 14 Oct we will arrive in Umhlanga where we will stay for 4 days. On Sunday 17 Oct we take the bus to Pietermaritzburg and then do the race back to Durban.

There are 3 vehicles that will second us on our trip.

Every night we sleep over in guest houses/lodges etc. We will start cycling each morning at about 07h00 and arrive at the next town by about lunchtime. In the afternoons we will relax(wash clothes, check the bicycles, drink a cold beer or 2 etc).

On Monday 18 Oct we load the bicycles on the vehicles and travel back to Tzaneen.

We do this as an adverture and everybody is looking forward to or trip !!!

Wish i was going with you guys. Maybe next year. I just joined Tzaneen Cycling Club and they are a great bunch to go touring with!