Chain Reaction Cycles Sucks!!!!

zeepee

Why dont you take her to the Isle of man for a honnymoon, then you can go to the actual CRC store.. And a Exotic Island..

I think you might be a bit disappointed when you get there and they tell you the store is actually 120km away in Northern Ireland B)

i did that twice. still waiting for feedback on both emails.

You may have already done this, but check your spam folder. The last two emails replies I got from CWC ended up there.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered some grips from them 20 days later nothing, so they sent me another pair, 25 working days later still nothing and now they want me to wait 31 days before i get a refund, lets just say I am less than impressed. On the second pair i asked them if they could over night it and ill even take the charges, they said no has to be postal services. Its three months later and i'm irate as hell.

still.... its no reason to smoke.

Guest Big H

I ordered some grips from them 20 days later nothing, so they sent me another pair, 25 working days later still nothing and now they want me to wait 31 days before i get a refund, lets just say I am less than impressed. On the second pair i asked them if they could over night it and ill even take the charges, they said no has to be postal services. Its three months later and i'm irate as hell.

I really cannot understand your posting....... do they send their orders with a shop employee guarding it or do the follow the conventional way of posting it???????

Read your posting again and see how dumb it is.

Hi buddy's. You guys must always send us a mail before buying from another source. Tell us what you want and we might be able to give you the same or even a better price.

Send your mails directly to me at cwcycles@telkomsa.net

I am waiting for your mails and questions. Remember that we at CWC cycles / online will always do our o utmost to give you the cyclist the best deal.

Hi Chris

Excellent!! I'll definately try you guys first...

Thanks for the heads up!!

I really cannot understand your posting....... do they send their orders with a shop employee guarding it or do the follow the conventional way of posting it???????

Read your posting again and see how dumb it is.

I can type it in bigger letter if that will help Big H :P ok let me try and explain.

I ordered a pair of ergon carbon grips from CRC somwhere in the first week of June (too lazy to lookup the dates) by Middle of June nothing arrived yet, so i mailed them and after about 3 days they decided to get back to me to say they will send another set I asked them to courier instead of using British post, they said they can only send to SA using British Post so I said fine send me another set. They confirmed on July the 12th that the second set is en route, well its now the 6th of August and nothing yet. So I mailed them this week and they said i now have to wait another 31 working days before they will refund.

Asking them to send another set is just a waste of time (even though they offered) lets just say ill never spend another cent at CRC

Clearer?

By the way I re-read it so either I am a genius or your mentally challenged? how exactly do you derive that statement Big H?

Guest Big H

By the way I re-read it so either I am a genius or your mentally challenged? how exactly do you derive that statement Big H?

They have no control over the post and the 31 days refund is part of their terms....... posting your dumbness means you suck not them!!!!!!!

They have no control over the post and the 31 days refund is part of their terms....... posting your dumbness means you suck not them!!!!!!!

Loosing it once .. ok i can deal with that

Loosing it twice after I asked them to send via a controlable method .... pathetic

Making the customer wait another 31 days for their insurance purposes ... dismal

Thats three months wasted, tell you what ill rather go to Chris with all my purchases from now on he goes out of his way and sorts his orders out with 24-48 hours no mess no fuss.

CRC can take a page out of Chris Willemse's book on how to deliver a service. If you think ordering the same thing 3 times and you still have no gauruntee you will ever see the product is the norm you just go right ahead mate.

And lets not forget that they take on average 3 days to answer a mail

I was at CWC shop the other Saturday when the Boks played the Wallabies. I wanted to buy a bike and kit for my son. I was looking for some advice, prices, discussion etc. All the staff was more interested in watching the game on all the TV's in the shop that in the end I left and bought at Cycle Lab ... Negotiated a good price with them too. Not very good service from CWC if you ask me.

And who could suffer through that entire game? Talk about dedication

Seriously covie, sapo losing your stuff has got nothing to do with crc, The fact that they sent it the second time is a huge feather in their cap. Please stop ordering from them because i'd hate for them to refuse taking orders from SA because people like you expect them to replace goods that get lost due to reasons beyond their control.

Guest Big H

Loosing it once .. ok i can deal with that

Loosing it twice after I asked them to send via a controlable method .... pathetic

Making the customer wait another 31 days for their insurance purposes ... dismal

Thats three months wasted, tell you what ill rather go to Chris with all my purchases from now on he goes out of his way and sorts his orders out with 24-48 hours no mess no fuss.

CRC can take a page out of Chris Willemse's book on how to deliver a service. If you think ordering the same thing 3 times and you still have no gauruntee you will ever see the product is the norm you just go right ahead mate.

And lets not forget that they take on average 3 days to answer a mail

Why do you want to email them?????? It is cheap enough to pick up the phone and speak to them or is phoning "oorsee" to difficult for you?????? Even the 31 day waiting time is part of the postage system.

Kry vir jou 'n bottel hiervan........

post-24-027963500 1281120672.jpg

Big H are you sure you want to get into a mud fight? It really wont be fair on you mate, and Velo yeah I will never order from them again, you have fun waiting for stuff that never arrives.

I however will from now on rather support local even if they get chocked by import duties and taxes. People can feel free to order from CRC but they should be aware of how it works and that their goods will probably never arrive. Or if it does you would have probably sold the bike you inteded the parts to be on.

Big H why would i want to e-mail them? For the same reason you post on this forum and not on the bulletin board at your local SPAR, i realize your in your golden years but e-mail is the primary tool in business commucation these days.

The fact that you would randomly insult people and their posts when it does'nt agree with your views says a hell of a lot about your character. You have yourself a nice evening now.

Guest Big H

Big H are you sure you want to get into a mud fight? It really wont be fair on you mate, and Velo yeah I will never order from them again, you have fun waiting for stuff that never arrives.

I however will from now on rather support local even if they get chocked by import duties and taxes. People can feel free to order from CRC but they should be aware of how it works and that their goods will probably never arrive. Or if it does you would have probably sold the bike you inteded the parts to be on.

Big H why would i want to e-mail them? For the same reason you post on this forum and not on the bulletin board at your local SPAR, i realize your in your golden years but e-mail is the primary tool in business commucation these days.

The fact that you would randomly insult people and their posts when it does'nt agree with your views says a hell of a lot about your character. You have yourself a nice evening now.

With them yes......

With you only if you start using your real hubber name!!!!!!!

post-24-016121100 1281121960.jpg

Guest Big H

Jy bedoel seker "phone" them??????? Vee eers die woede spuug van jou screen af dommie...... ja....... as jy 45 dae lank gewag het en die idee om te bel het nie op jou radarskerm verskyn nie gee ek moed op met jou ou Covie!!!!!!!!!!