crc - some info please

Redline

I am very impressed with CRC.. I ordered a package on Thursday last week and i got it Today witch is Monday, that is 2 working days.. The best is with everything included i payed R1500 less that what it goes for in SA.. Used UPS..

My faith in humanity is restored, Put my order in 12 May and after much fighting it arrived not 5 seconds ago.

We usually place orders on Tuesday morning before 11, using parcel force. The package then arrives Thursday at JHB Int mail sorting centre. Friday before 13h00 we collect directly from the mail sorting centre at OR tambo. otherwise we wait till monday/tuesday when EMS has delivered it to our post office and collect from the counter.

When you have your UK (EE ### GB) tracking number follow its progress on the parcelforce website. When it arrives in SA call 011 961 6000 a few times to get through to customer services, and get the SA (II ### ZA) tracking number. Use this to collect from OR Tambo or if you wait for the EMS delivery go to your PO counter and use it to get your parcel.

The lazy PO Trolls will only get around to putting the small notification paper in you PO Box after a good week or more (if at all).

UPS postage is really fast too, but you paya little extra and you dont need to fuss with the SA Postal system.

The customs guys have become quite sticky on clothing duties, so expect to pay duty for these items from now on. Parts is still just VAT (approx 15.5%), and 15% duty on complete bikes.

have fun.