1 x multi tool

+ For Riding Away from home

3 x Tyre Levers

1 x Spare Tube

1 x Some Money

+ For Setup Days

1 x Shockpump

1 x Tape Measure

Running Tubeless and have never had the need for Tyre levers or tubes or patch kits, but I too take it with me when I do rides that take me deep into the forest (not close to the car for a bit) or when I make a weekend of riding in Knysna

In Addition I have the following in the car ALWAYS:

1 x Floor Pump

1 x Steering Wheel

1 x Shockpump

1 x 500ml Water

1 x Lezyne Port-a-Shop (A5 Size - looks bigger in pic)

http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.com/images/bikes-and-gear/tools/cycling-tools/tool-kits/1268152138589-1w30j43mroxm3-399-75.jpg

+ In the Car when away riding (Trip to Knysna / Weekend in Grabouw)

1 x Spare Chain Trimmed to correct length

1 x Spare Tyre

Edited by The Crow

Hey, we get most of our technology from Europe. Follow The Rules of the Cog as set out by the Velominati (google is your friend at this point)

I've got the rules saved on my desktop, I know what they are, just don't agree with a few of them.

These kids of today have no class or style!

No, I'd just rather finish the race if I get a puncture than sit at the side of the road waiting for somebody to come and pick me up.

What I said earlier, about it being uncomfortable wasn't entirely true.

I have no issues riding with things in my back pocket, but I get lower back pains, and that just ruins the ride for me.

The only time I don't ride with it is if there is a back up vehicle with my spare wheels, otherwise it just doesn't make sense time wise.

I've got the rules saved on my desktop, I know what they are, just don't agree with a few of them.

No, I'd just rather finish the race if I get a puncture than sit at the side of the road waiting for somebody to come and pick me up.

I have no issues riding with things in my back pocket, but I get lower back pains, and that just ruins the ride for me.

The only time I don't ride with it is if there is a back up vehicle with my spare wheels, otherwise it just doesn't make sense time wise.

Maybe get that seen too.

Maybe get that seen too.

Zac, you are 15yo (if I remember correctly) - lower back pains aren't from carrying a tube and tyre lever in the back pouch.... I on the other hand can complain about back pains. LOL!

Training setup - tool bottle with 2x tubes, 1xtyre lever, 1x bankie with 32Gi powder for 1 mix, multi tool, quicklink. Pump on the bike

Race setup - 1 x tube, 1 x tyre lever. Pump on the bike. 1x enduren bar, 1x Gu.