Team COMMENCAL Racing wins Urban assault.

JLDAM

JLDAM, can you give an guestimate on what hey go for? And will you be at the Spring Classic on sunday? Will love to try out one of the Meta 4s.

JLDAM' date=' can you give an guestimate on what hey go for? And will you be at the Spring Classic on sunday? Will love to try out one of the Meta 4s.

[/quote']

The Flame retails for R 23 899.00 Vat incl. Weighs in at 10.1 Kgs.

Yes, we going to be at the Spring classic. The team is racing and we will have our demo bikes.

What size do you ride? We can organise you a demo bike for the race.

JLDAM' date=' can you give an guestimate on what hey go for? And will you be at the Spring Classic on sunday? Will love to try out one of the Meta 4s.

[/quote']

Yes, we going to be at the Spring classic. The team is racing and we will have our demo bikes.

Damn, that price is not bad and with a bit of tinkering you can get it below 10kg.

JDLAM, I ride a 19inch HT. About 580-595mm top tube.

Can you PM me your contact number please.

[/quote']

Damn, that price is not bad and with a bit of tinkering you can get it below 10kg.

JDLAM, I ride a 19inch HT. About 580-595mm top tube.

Can you PM me your contact number please.

Not bad for an aluminium frame, hey. the Flame also has the perfect size tubing feature. Outside diameter of the tubes are bigger on Large and Xtra large. Thereby, small and medium use 27.2 seat post and Large and Xlarge use 31.6, to cater for the bigger guys.

Ok, just Pmed you. Just check, as I am not sure if I did it right. 1st time.Smile