blisters?!?!?

dylankeyter

Let's just say that Methylate on raw wounds stings a little..

You'll feel yourself glowing..

Actually to be honest, blisters don't make you glow much. Chafe in sensitive spots, now that's another story.

The 2secs of pain is worth it, fastest fix you'll find.

Methylate.... outch outch outch!!! Don't worry what it is just get it. Cause if your toe is not fixed in a hurry you will be one very unhappy camper

By the way hubbers: Watch this space Dylan Keyer is someone to watch in the future. A champ in the making

Dylan we all wish you luck this week-end for the WP champs.....

thanks ang Embarrassed but im in the wars at the moment Ouch can you tell me what methylate is please? oh, i ordered my BELL METEOR TT HELMET, am getting it tomorrow!!

meth?yl?ate

n.

An organic compound in which the hydrogen of the hydroxyl group of methyl alcohol is replaced by a metal.

tr.v. meth?yl?at?ed, meth?yl?at?ing, meth?yl?ates

1. To mix or combine with methyl alcohol.

2. To combine with the methyl radical.
holy roller2007-08-29 10:46:13

dude, go to any chemist and ask for it. i believe they use that as a catchall term for the compound they use. hope it heals in time for the champs.

It depends on how much of a maschist you are. THe simple way is to drain it. Use a needle (sterilied) and thread. Pull the thread through the blister. Cut the needle free and leave the thread running through the blister. Failing to do this will result in the "holes" closing and the blister reforming. THe old SADF way was to inject mithilate into the blister. THis is very painfull' date=' but it does dry the blister and harden the skin.[/QUOTE'] You mean there is a new SADF way??? Poor old mithilate has been declared unconstitutional??!!!

Was bloody sore though!!!

Next time just run your 5km's with a pair of running shoes on. Amazing the difference they can make - wonderful invention kinda on par with the wheel

yes i found that out for myself today, normally win the race comfortably, today was tough. but made me realise how much i still enjoy running, i am definitely going to get back into it.

Methylate is the same as mercurocrome "that pink/orange stuff" just burn's 200% more!!!LOL