Best Price vs Best Service

Christopher Brunsdon

Thanks, was looking at the Yamaha rather , with Jamo(?) speakers. Sounded awesome. B&W? Haven't heard that name yet.

The Yamaha's are very well priced for what they do.

B&W stands for Bowers and Wilkins if you can stretch it a tad they are better than the Jamo's.

Look here.

http://www.hfxsystems.com/

Ja, this is one store where I walk in, raise my hand to the guys congregating at the doorway and say 'No thanks, I know what I want!'

Yeah, thats another store I never visit if possible.

Recently I needed some Lightscribe DVD'S, I usually buy them at the local Matrix shop down the road, roughly 8 bucks each if you buy a 10 pack, but they were out of stock, took myself off to Incredible Connection where the salesman didnt even know what Lightscribe DVD's were, and handed me a regular pack, - after a lot of explaining by myself, and a few blank stares from the staff, they dug up a single DVD in a hard case R25.00 bucks!!!!! - I declined nicely and left, just have to wait for Matrix to get stock again.! :angry: