Which MTB

cyclingfan

I would say go with what feels better to ride for yourself(frame geometry), parts can always be upgraded along the way, although the Silverback is probably better specked.

Shifters and rear derailleur on the Silverback are one model up

As far as I know the Reba fork on the Silverback is one up from the Tora on the KHS

I think pretty much the components right through on the Silverback are one model up from the KHS

I just bought the SIlverback Spectra, was good value for money and I am loving it.

I'm pretty sure that the Tora is a coil shock. The Reba is not only an air shock, But a flipping good one! Crack is right. Go for the more comfortable frame geometry for yourself. (and then go for the reba :D )

Ok. Now that I have made my decision the bike shop says it can not find me a silverback anywhere in Gauteng. So Now it either the KHS or is there any other bikes which you can recommend for the price.

Ok. Now that I have made my decision the bike shop says it can not find me a silverback anywhere in Gauteng. So Now it either the KHS or is there any other bikes which you can recommend for the price.

That is why I bought the Spectra, Ventura was not available in medium at the moment. What size are you?

Hmmm...in that price range...tis difficult, but I think there are a few good Mongoose bikes in that range.

But fork out for any Specialized and u will be HAPPY HAPPY :lol: