New Camelbak Waterbottle - Chill Jacket Podium Bottle

Caerus

They are about R150-180 in the stores. My neighbour has another branded one from Cape Union similar to this and loves it (he paid R120 but it looks identical).

Also looking at getting one for when I take little Hubber for a spin in his chair.

Extra 100g of weight? :D

Not sure if they are heavy - They say they are light - 4 hour ride with cold water vs 100g. MMmmm ill go with cold water You may have a dump on board that could be weighing that much :lol: It has other benefits as well besides the cold water ;)

So Crack tell us who you are going to fight on the price of this one? :D

:lol: No one, I just want one ;) No ones fighting, just friendly discussion - who knows one day it will have made a difference :D

CWC is out of stock but they sure are the cheapest.

http://www.cwcycles.co.za/product/camelbak-podium-chill-jacket-bottle

Im quite happy to go to my new favourite LBS and pay for it now, Ill even bite my tongue on the price issue.

I think my consumer mentality stems from living in the UK for so long - Where you have better consumer rights, They actually mean business when there is price fixing/colluding going on. Things(prices) are more in relation to what the economy is doing. Right from mobile phones to bicycle and football shirts ;) There is more competition as well.

I dont want to seem like a moaning minny :lol:

Must say, I got one and they work :) , I wouldnt say its freezing cold by the end of a three hour ride, but it was cool B) . It does help especially with your energy drink,beats having warm syrupy drink :P

Cool. Was at Cape Union and they had other brands for R130 but I like the bite valve on the Camel Bak more

Yeah, I got one of the other brands for the wife. Will see how that one goes! You can squeeze the camelback one and squirt the liquid into your mouth is great. There is also there is a switch off valve mechanism thats also very handy, no leaking. Great things these :)