Where are you taking your bike This weekend?

Clint Adams

I got the same one yesterday, just below the knee, I pedalled back with one leg and almost fell again. :D But thats half the fun! Yeah, Mojoman, i wish it would rain, groenies is a lot more fun when you don't come back covered in that fine red dust, I'll rather take mud!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The wife got her new GT Avalnche 3.0 today, so takiing her to Holla trails, sore leg and all. Already swapped over her wheels for my old set - Dropped about a half kilo off the whole bike already, ha ha, what else can I change :rolleyes:

The bike :) just kidding, went out ot majic forest sick or not and had a blast, will probably suffer tonight though but man i felt strong, just zoomed up the hills for once in my life.

The bike :) just kidding, went out ot majic forest sick or not and had a blast, will probably suffer tonight though but man i felt strong, just zoomed up the hills for once in my life.

Why you say the bike? The geometry of the Silverback just wasnt right for her. It will almost resemble an avalanche 2.0 by next weekend from all the spare parts I've got. Nice one of getting on the bike(for a change)Why did you feel so strong, havent you had man flu?

Yeah Glandular fever and according to "those who know" no excersize for 3-6months but fookit the bike needs some tlc.

And just kidding on the bike thing buddy, bought my girl a Tank for her first bike (Silverback Reno) she luvvved it even though you could kill a motorist with that thing.

And tell the missus to take it easy, chicks dig scars,,,,,, just not on themselves.

Yeah, Holla trails is nice and flatish. So better to start learnig somewhere easy first. I was thinking of sending her to do a skills course, do you reckon they are a goood idea? I'll probably get too frustrated(she hates me telling her what to do when on the bike :lol: ), and woman listen to other woman better :huh:

Yeah Glandular fever and according to "those who know" no excersize for 3-6months but fookit the bike needs some tlc.

And just kidding on the bike thing buddy, bought my girl a Tank for her first bike (Silverback Reno) she luvvved it even though you could kill a motorist with that thing.

I cant believe already what a differance the wheels have made, went from some shitty Alex Rims to some Mavics, just need to change the rear hub. I just thought the GT is a better frame all round(also to do up), it also had a better front fork & hydraulic brakes. Slowly slowly ill make it a race machine(it will be more like what can I upgrade too and she gets hand me downs) Ive got her a SLX rear mech to change over too, and Ill be getting my XTR front mech next week, so she gets my SLX.

I dont know whos more amped me or her :lol:

Skills courses are always good even for the "skilled" we get lazy and sometimes ignore technique.

Bwah ha ha :lol: . Thats exaclty what I think happened to me yesterday, to cocky and got taught a valuable lesson :( Always good to have sound skills knowledge before hand, will definatly help with confidence. :)

Thats terrible about the glandualr fever, not nice. I had it as a kid, messed me up for 8 months :( Just take it easy at first being back on the bike ;)