Longest period without a puncture???

rattlesnake

Almost two years trouble free riding then bam two this weekend.

One on a lonely road in the wind and the second at the township at the top of steps..

Called my wife for the second one.

Tubeless on my MTB and have managed a good 4 odd years without a single puncture, snakebite or torn sidewall. I run my tyres soooooper soft (18-22 psi front, 25-28 psi rear)... Stans NoTubes tubeless WORKS!

on the golf course one never utters the word" shank"

so yes i will have to agree avatar , those of us that have looked at the post and commented are doomed...........

i learnt the hard way - i'd made a chirp about not having had punctures and ended up having to replace my mtb tyres (so i sommer went tubeless) AND then when i started riding again 1-2 months ago i ended up having to replace both front and back tubes on my road bike... :blink:

had my first flat on 1500 km,as i left the house on a training ride, but never had a flat during a race..touch wood :D

Whats this thing you call punctures??? :unsure:

Its the thing that only your buddies experience while riding... that is until you create a post about not puncturing.... upon which you begin to experience said adjective... numerous times... lol

Its the thing that only your buddies experience while riding... that is until you create a post about not puncturing.... upon which you begin to experience said adjective... numerous times... lol

You guys need to stop this!,come on man ! think nice thoughts, this is not really happening! .,I Can Not Have Flatties! ............................ see I feel better already ,..............@#^&)(*&^%$#@ where do they sell extra thick tubes ?!@#&(*&^%$#@!@