Where to service - JHB

Cycleshark

Hi, my road bike needs a service urgently, and I would just like to know where in JHB to service your bike at an affordable price and for a good service.....?

Contact Juan at mobiletechnic, he comes out and either does it on site or picks it up and does it at his.

I've been to all of the above, and I'll also recommend Westrand Cycles. It's true that Ruan at cycle lab is super good, but there's no way to ensure that he will actually be working on your bike if you take it there. I've been impressed by WestRand Cycles, mostly an MTB thing though, because Eben (owner) is one of the few accredited okes who can do a full service / seal replacements etc. on Fox shox without having to send it to the fox distributors (Omnico) in Cape Town. They're also allways willing to help you if you're in trouble to get your bike fixed on short notice before a race etc.

Contact Buksie (thats his username on the hub) he's an experienced mechanic for one of the bigger mens professional teams. His prices are very reasonable, his work is faultless and he guarantees his work.He's based in Randburg and will work over much of the greater JHB area