First dual suspension

vettie1

I still like to make the odd mud pie too ;)

We might just be kindred spirits buddy, we must never hook up :) chaos will seem like order.

I hit every piece of mud and water I see at as high a speed as my adrenaline filled heart will allow ... it's called MTB!!!!!! Whooooohaaaaa

what can I say, I have too little free time to waste it on cleaning bikes and replacing trashed components. Gimme a 35deg day in the Karoo over mud anyday B)

We might just be kindred spirits buddy, we must never hook up :) chaos will seem like order.

:lol:lol, was thinking the same thing. Doubt there will ever be a dull moment. Ill bring a change of clothes for the mud pie making contest. We wont invite Headshot, cause he doesnt like to get his white pant dirty;)

I hit every piece of mud and water I see at as high a speed as my adrenaline filled heart will allow ... it's called MTB!!!!!! Whooooohaaaaa

Im with you on that one, just wash down the bike with water as soon. Its either go big, go hard, get dirty or rather go home :P

Scott Spark 50 '09/'10 model. There are some goos prices out there since the new 2011 models came out.

Im with you on that one, just wash down the bike with water as soon. Its either go big, go hard, get dirty or rather go home :P

Sorry for the thread hijack ;)