Full suss MTB tandem frame

Underachiever

Hubbers

My son just started MTBing and I thought it will be nice to do MTB on a tandem with him as partner, BUT full suss. I saw a frame being advertised at R38000 a while back. Sjoe

Anything cheaper that you can recommend?

can you wheeli or endo a tandem bike :lol:

Endo YES, wouldnt recommend it thou,

Wheelie havent been able to so far but can do a little bunnyhop.

my boss is a beginner still.

Er ... how does one get down technical trails, switchbacks and tight turns on a MTB tandem ... trying to visualize this for myself..?

Is a MTB tandem really a good idea? Never thought about it, so just looking for advice or experiences...

Er ... how does one get down technical trails, switchbacks and tight turns on a MTB tandem ... trying to visualize this for myself..?

Is a MTB tandem really a good idea? Never thought about it, so just looking for advice or experiences...

You'll be surprised what you can ride on a Tandem, will be fine through the switchbacks at Rietvlei, not fast thou.

If the trail gets to tight pick a straight line with the fewest trees and obstycles and HOPE FOR THE BEST.

you can ride single track and just slowly in the hectic stuff, flat single track, jeep track and dirt roads are awesome.

I've done an ENDO on our hardtail mtb tandem, it ended all the way over though.very rough, rocky steep terrain.

Picture falling over a wheelbarrow while carrying another wheelbarrow.

But as said , you,d be amazed where you can go with these.

i was really keen on the idea too until i was one cruising pass me with two guys with no fear.... just hitting all the technical stuff... then i thoght... that would be how hubby would capton it .... NO WAY!!!!

Would simply love to ride a 29" full suzz tandem with the wife. Wonder if there are any out there? I ate all my veggies, did not kick the dog or swore at the neighbour, so please Santa...

I've been keen for a tandem for a long time, they just pricey and to get one to fit is a problem, my wife rides a 14" and i ride a 20", haven't seen anything to fit us properly.

Endo YES, wouldnt recommend it thou,

Wheelie havent been able to so far but can do a little bunnyhop.

my boss is a beginner still.

noooo! :D can u really? thats awesome man!