New Roadblock Protocols

Caerus

Sorry EigerSA but the Gauteng metro police have not exactly got a good rep,.

Jhb, striking blocking the M1 highway and firing live ammo at police, to date i'm aware of zero diciplinary action. Complaints about Jhb Metro police chief, suspended while investigations done, cleared but Metro cops refuse to accept the outcome.

Tshawne metro police, attended court in full uniform while they should be on duty and making threats against bulls player, then attending another court case again in full uniform when meant to be on duty where 2 of their members are accused of abduction and assault and perhaps murder and stating they are there to support their collegues. East rand metro, well that speaks for itself. It took an extremly long time and process to remove the head (Mcbribe) and some of henchmen.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I worked alongside them and count some really good friends amongst them, including a young lady who was shot in the line of duty and is facing a very distressing future. Most of them are trying to just do a job and keep everyone safe, if some takes bribes, well it happens, but don't paint them all with the same brush.

Ok, I change my original statement

Only the bribe taking ones and the ones that rugby tackle moving motorcycles are retards

Sorry EigerSA but the Gauteng metro police have not exactly got a good rep,.

Jhb, striking blocking the M1 highway and firing live ammo at police, to date i'm aware of zero diciplinary action. Complaints about Jhb Metro police chief, suspended while investigations done, cleared but Metro cops refuse to accept the outcome.

Tshawne metro police, attended court in full uniform while they should be on duty and making threats against bulls player, then attending another court case again in full uniform when meant to be on duty where 2 of their members are accused of abduction and assault and perhaps murder and stating they are there to support their collegues. East rand metro, well that speaks for itself. It took an extremly long time and process to remove the head (Mcbribe) and some of henchmen.

Well then all I can say is thank goodness I stay in Durban :)

Only the bribe taking ones and the ones that rugby tackle moving motorcycles are retards

Appreciate that thank you

Well then all I can say is thank goodness I stay in Durban :)

Not sure where in Durban you live but this happens here too. :angry:

And McBribe of course

We're a third world country trying to introduce first world regulations and it doesn't work or make sense. Sort out the basics first!

Everyone has to drink something during the day.

Twice my wife has been asked for bribes of a coke & a bag of crisps - In Durbs too. Thats why I say keep a tuck box with you. Could also offer one of those Kojak lollipops they used to do :lol:

We're a third world country trying to introduce first world regulations and it doesn't work or make sense. Sort out the basics first!

The points system is going to boost the bribes. Most people would rather pay a R500.00 fine than pay a R100.00 bribe but when there are 3 points involved...

I bet that bribe goes up to R200.00

The points system is going to boost the bribes. Most people would rather pay a R500.00 fine than pay a R100.00 bribe but when there are 3 points involved...

I bet that bribe goes up to R200.00

Absolutely! They say most drivers will lose their licenses within 3 to 6 months if they enforce this demerit system properly.

Absolutely! They say most drivers will lose their licenses within 3 to 6 months if they enforce this demerit system properly.

I would like to see them implement it with the Taxi drivers - I predict a Riot :o

I would like to see them implement it with the Taxi drivers - I predict a Riot :o

And it just wouldn't be the same if there were no tyres burning in the road

I don't see it affecting them at all, how many have valid licences/physical addresses/ID books?