So how was the OFM Classic??

Burts

Awesome race! Big thumbs up to the organisers. Will definitely be back next year!

DITTO to this statement..........next year will be nr 5 for me in Bfn :clap:

Is it only me or were there a lots of puntures?

Great race otherwise, pity my puncture messed up my time in a big way.

As I am from Bloem it is nice to hear everybody enjoyed the race so much. I also had a good race and missed my target only with one minute.

Also saw people throwing GU sachets, and guess what , they had I Pods with them. Luckily not involved in any crashes nor did I see any

Will be doing my fourth next year and trying to cut another 5 minutes from my time.

One of the VC riders got a lot of lip when he just tossed his gel sachet on the road.... When you see someone do that in a race just embarrass them

Edited by Bbox

One of the VC riders got a lot of lip when he just tossed his gel sachet on the road.... When you see someone do that in a race just embarrass them

I agree, but then again I did'nt want to do that , becourse then you become the arsehole for pointing out the"pig" littering................makes me mad.

Well it was my first OFM and I thought the race was brilliant, thought well organised, other riders courtous. Will definitely be back next year, if only to see the very hot girl riding a Bianchi again!

Well it was my first OFM and I thought the race was brilliant, thought well organised, other riders courtous. Will definitely be back next year, if only to see the very hot girl riding a Bianchi again!

What colour was the Bianchi ? Now here comes a true test :D :D

I think, turquoise,greenish..... It did have wheels, that I do remember. Funny enough I can describe her in detail, funny that.

I saw the two that crashed just before the airport bridge, it was for that reason that I and two other opted to get out of that bunch------mess as there were three riders in there that were BAD news, half wheeling non-stop, stretching at any time at any point sitting in the bunch and just changing lanes with-out having a quick look to see whether it's ok...........so I was surprised to see that the crash happen so late in the race as I thought.......here comes K@k, just a matter of time..............Hope they ok, if I am not mistaken it was a guy and a girl that came off there. Then ofcourse the iPod thing that some riders insist on using even after they were ask very nicely at the start not to...............just k@k attitude I think. I love this race and will be back next year for nr 5 . Ooo before I forget C1279, please don't throw your Gu wrapper next to the road.............waar kom jy vandaan ?? You have three big pockets on the back of your beautiful cycling top.............use it !!

I almost crashed with them,was about 5meters directly behind the guy,skid on my rear tyre for about 3meters and barely missed them,came to a standstill and asked the guy if he was alright and he said he's fine I must go on,that's when I lost the group.Caught them again eventually but they dropped me just when we turn back on the Thabanchu road.What was your race number baie-sukkel??