Fed Up with PTA LBSs

RexFuzzle

I'm sick of LBSs in general actually. Been trying to get my shock serviced for 2months now and they can't get spares or simply don't want to do it. Then they're a ripoff when it comes to the cost- what gives? Naturally they blame the supplier but if they really wanted the business they would make a plan. They also never have stock of the item that you want and take down you name and number to try and find it but surprise- they never call. (It actually just struck me that i might sound like a woman) But I digress, i want to be positive, so anybody got any ideas? New shops? Want to open a shop with me?

If it is a Mazzorchi take it to Johan Borman in JHB for a service - Google Yellow sadle cycles or something simaler.

If it fox or Roch shox take it to Spoke worx in Pretoria - google them

Mazzorchi had no backup service in RSA for a couple of years now - thus you and the LBS would struggle to get parts.

There should not be a problem on RS or fox.

Hope this helps

What parts are you looking for Rex? PM me a list of the stuff and I will get it for you within a week :)

:clap: :thumbup: :clap: Nice work - I like your style

:clap: :thumbup: :clap: Nice work - I like your style

Thank you Caerus :thumbup: Been there, done that. I am still waiting for parts from a LBS I order 6 months ago!. Opened my business importing the Bottecchia Frames and Gipiemme Wheels. I needed compinents to put on them, so went about contacting all the suppliers here in SA :)

All it takes is a little bit of effort but it is worth it when the customer is happy :clap:

Hey Rex, why dont you try Cycle House. Maybe they can help. It not a big shop but Anton always comes to the party (service and price). I have been using them for a while now and I actually drive 45km to them instead of the other 4 LBS's within a 5km radius of my house.

It would seem that the problem is that it is a Suntour fork- it is the Axon with remote lockout and is serviceable. Thanks for the advice though.