Traffic Demerit Sysytem - Will it work here

Caerus

How do folks feel about this? :unsure: Less idiots driving on our roads & possibly less accidents as a result ? . Good news for all of us except the angry bus & taxi drivers it seems :lol: Who seem too be protesting today :o

Don't see how why the taxi drivers are angry. For them it's business as usual with or without a license....

Don't see how why the taxi drivers are angry. For them it's business as usual with or without a license....

True. They don't have any licences to demerit in the first place! :lol:

hahahaha :lol: to true, but ya i think the system will work here for majority of public drivers that abide by the law.. bring it on :D

more laws ...lets hope the enforcment of these laws can keep up..

...and not be a reason to solicit more bribes..!!!

As far as the Taxi Drivers & Bus Drivers go they are just admitting that they drive like idiots and break the law, and effectivly will continue doing so - Morons :o

As far as the Taxi Drivers & Bus Drivers go they are just admitting that they drive like idiots and break the law, and effectivly will continue doing so - Morons :o

Morons that can and will never be properly controlled :o

I don't think we have the manpower,skill and logistics for this. Besides , if we still have 80% of the taxi population on the road 6 months after implementation ,the system has failed.Just imagine the harmony on the roads with 80% of taxi drivers out the system. :clap:

Eish, im gonna b in jail within a week :P

Lets hope youre not ;) Drive safe - Its a jungle zoo out there

NO it will not work!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

It only means that there will be more drivers without valid licences on the road...that's all.

It will only work against people who have licences. But if you don't break the law no problems. :unsure: What happens if I break the speed limit on my bike?

You can have the best laws in the world but they will be worthless unless they are enforced. :angry:

And we all know how effectively law and order are enforced in Africa. :unsure: