Every good bike needs a comfy place to sleep

pedal pusher

3 naughty monkeys broke into my house a year ago & stole some cycling shirts which I had mounted on the wall.They also went into my room & stole my cycling socks.Flippin chops...........luckily they didnt touch the pony

my mtb sleeps in the kitchen on porcelen tiles and against white freshly painted walls.. and gets polished with no wet car polish..oh ye..doesnt that just turn you on..haha

Drove the wif, kids, trailer, bikes'n all down to the coast on Sat, flew back on Sunday to finish off at the office, and flew down again last night!

Big smile when I got here last night to see all the bikes in the garage and my new bike in between the two beds in the one guest room!

Got my wife and Mom trained well!

Well done girls! :clap: :clap:

My bikes always stood in the dining room until my wife got upset. I took the bed which was in the spare room and gave it away and now I have a room dedicated to my bikes :thumbup: She told me yesterday this was a temporary solution but I am going to put my foot down and make it a permanent one.

Guess I will be moving the bikes soon :mellow:

My road bike is in my study but my mtb is in a old boiler room with my other goodies.At least it's warm and dry and safe down there.

post-5455-0-96477600-1292491897.jpg

post-5455-0-76222500-1292491918.jpg

My bikes always stood in the dining room until my wife got upset. I took the bed which was in the spare room and gave it away and now I have a room dedicated to my bikes :thumbup: She told me yesterday this was a temporary solution but I am going to put my foot down and make it a permanent one.

Guess I will be moving the bikes soon :mellow:

You'll be moved permanently to the couch :(

My road bike is in my study but my mtb is in a old boiler room with my other goodies.At least it's warm and dry and safe down there.

Gummi - your bike is in a puddle! <_<

Oh well, happy place i suppose.....

The lady sleeps in my room. There is NO way that she would be left out in the cold. After the service she gives me, the km's she endures with me, she deserves a warm comfy place to sleep. I love my bike :blush: