Anderson transport results removed from racetec?

Guest Jarryd Haley

Willehond, on 01 December 2010 - 04:52 PM, said:

Another famous Hubber always joined you in saying they all dope. You could almost say this thread is karma biting him back. Weird how baseless rumours and innuendo hurt when it's aimed at you, isn't it?

You always laughed at me when I said you shouldn't accuse someone unless you have proof. See what happens?

Amazing how you guys have cheap shots at someone cause he is no longer here to defend himself (not that he would I believe cause he laughed at this when it was brought to his attention and mentioned a few amusing comments) and you would never have the guts to say it to his face, yet he would to yours. The problem is none of you would even stand a chance racing against this team wether it was their 6 man SV team or this DC team (Williehond I've ridden with you in the grouppetto when we were both spat out the back in League events when AT and Daiken put the hammer down and disposed of many of us unfortunately) so until then, maybe keep quite until you actually know the facts on what is going on cause I find it funny that many other teams broke the rules yet nothing is happening to them. Maybe you 2 should contact the peope directly and hear what they have to say? Makes sense to me? What you think?

Read my previous post an dyou will know I think the DQ is unfair. That's what I think.

Firstly, nobody is holding "him" back from commenting here, he decided to quit the Hub. He does what he wants. He is a big boy and not scared to speak his mind and I respect him for that (even if he does not always respect my opinion). We had long 'debates' about doping and I found the little fights amazing and fun. Just banter.

Secondly, I have said loads of this stuff to him here on the Hub and in PM's, so I have no problem at all with him and saying it to his face. If he was here I would have said it way more direct than in my post. I don't shy away from fights and that is why I comment when people make sweeping statements about doping.

I also don't care if you have ridden with me and whether you got spat out by the "groupetto" as you call it. What has that got to do with anything? I had loads of fun in subvets and I think it is a great league for people who want to experience a bit of fun amateur level racing. I am not here trying to prove myself a better rider than professional funriders, this is just my hobby. I do it for fun. For some it seems to be a reason for their existence and a personal honour quest.

...and lastly; the only anonymous person here is YOU! Show your face and stop your anonymous sniping. Sucking up to the big boys doesn't make you one, it makes you a sad sycophant. Send me a PM if you are afraid of people knowing who you are. I won't tell. Promise, your secret is safe with me.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved the race!!! It is really a privilege to ride with a bunch of potential guys like that. It was a great team effort from Daikin.

The different teams that got the pro riders (Anderson Transport, Daikin and Cape Town Market) makes other events jealous with the names riding. Most "fun rides" in SA would love to see these international riders (Haselbacher and Froome) pitch up.

Well done to all the teams!! Cape Town surely got the best cycling events in SA!!!

Well done Daiken! Awesome victory.clap.gif

I also don't care if you have ridden with me and whether you got spat out by the "groupetto" as you call it. What has that got to do with anything? I had loads of fun in subvets and I think it is a great league for people who want to experience a bit of fun amateur level racing. I am not here trying to prove myself a better rider than professional funriders, this is just my hobby. I do it for fun. For some it seems to be a reason for their existence and a personal honour quest.

...and lastly; the only anonymous person here is YOU! Show your face and stop your anonymous sniping. Sucking up to the big boys doesn't make you one, it makes you a sad sycophant. Send me a PM if you are afraid of people knowing who you are. I won't tell. Promise, your secret is safe with me.

1st paragraph is not true we both know that, you claimed yourself a top league rider when you raced here and I still dont know why?

Regardless, everyone does it for different reasons. As for the last paragraph my name is my username, Im not hiding behind anything atall so I dont need to PM you. I also dont see how I am sucking up to the bigboys? Please tell me how I am? I have just said that the rumours are not true about them refusing tests, as I know anyone of them will give a sample 24/7 and as 1 rider said when I told him about this is "If I teste positive I need my money back cause I got bad product" and then I said dont talk about someone if they not here to try defend themselves, rather phone them or send them a mail, cause its cheap and you mentioned they should come here and defend themselves when infact they not interested in this place since like 6months ago I believe (along with many many other former hubbers) cause of pathetic things like this and people like you and your boyfriends.

WH, I have no issue with you cause we have spoken alot and you know who I am but really Eugene, if you have issues contact the relevant person and be the "man" you claim to be or go train instead of being on here and be the cyclist you claim to be but arent.