TT Bar Pads

The Saint

Can someone please help. I have a TT6000 like the one posted in the first picture. As you can see the pads on which my elbows rest are almost on the same level as the TT bar. I want to raise these pads much like the pads in the second picture.

Can I do this with the current bars on the bike and also what do I need to buy in order to do this? In short I want to get my elbows higher. Hope I have been clear enough :blink:

post-706-0-20212900-1291114757.jpg

post-706-0-36761400-1291114776.jpg

Contact the guys at profile design, I have a set of the bars shown in the bottom image and they came with a spacer. The only problem you might have is that the angle of your wrists/hand might end up hurting your forearms.

My current bars are very aggresive and it does tend to hurt a bit.

Turn the stem around.

So that the stem is now pointing up and not level as it is currently.

Also add spacers on the headset so the stem is higher.

agree with dman, easiest way to solve this is turn the stem around, or put a new stem with a bigger rise on the bike

Thanks guys you gave me a great idea. I got one of those degree adjustable stems from the LBS (Cajees Boksburg - good guys gave me one to try out).

I can now lift the bars and flatten out the tri bar section thereby lifting the pads :blink: