that chinese stuff we still get in our goody bags!!

Tjokkits

so a few months ago sprained wrist and fingers in a soccer game, so much pain i thought it was broken. sprayed some of this stuff on and pain gone and could do a cycle race the next day. yesterday crashed in the Spruit, my knee started to look like a watermelon, spraid some chinese potion on again and well, was back on the bike this morning.... :clap:

My wife sprayed some on my middle leg but it wouldnt stop the swelling :rolleyes:

Very funny. It burns like Hell...was it lekker? :rolleyes:

I get HECTIQUE hotfoot and the Chinese spray saved my lefe on many a Double Century. Dunno what's in it, but it's BRILLIANT stuff. Not so cheap though.

A mate of mine also swears by the stuff. He took a couple of cans along on the Transbaviaans and he sprayed it liberally. Is it not perhaps a pressurized, liquefied version of the now infamous Power Balance...?

so a few months ago sprained wrist and fingers in a soccer game, so much pain i thought it was broken. sprayed some of this stuff on and pain gone and could do a cycle race the next day. yesterday crashed in the Spruit, my knee started to look like a watermelon, spraid some chinese potion on again and well, was back on the bike this morning.... :clap:

What stuff i saw my ass today on a rocky drop off at Del Vera :( think i either cracked a bone in my hand or maybe even broke it.

well it comes in either red or white small cans, not sure any diffirence. on the can it says "yunnan Baiyao" "Aorosol baoxianye" at the back composition - sanqi(roots of panax notogensing) rhizoma dioscoreae nipponicae

i havent tries to inhale it just yet.... :lol:

Edited by Tjokkits

What stuff i saw my ass today on a rocky drop off at Del Vera :( think i either cracked a bone in my hand or maybe even broke it.

Off to A&E then lad :(

Went to the f@#$ing hospital, the dumb@sses want me to go to a normal GP so the sh!thead can charge me R300 buks to write a note that I need a X-ray. So now I am just irritated with the whole medical profession F-them it will heal by itself.

Yunnan Baiyao - the best thing ever when you have a cramp, pain etc. The red can is used for immediate relief, and the white longer term use. Had the Yunnan guys spray my cramped hamstrings at Two Oceans - worked like a charm! The product has a VERY interesting story behind it - read it on www.yunnan.co.za.

Went to the f@#$ing hospital, the dumb@sses want me to go to a normal GP so the sh!thead can charge me R300 buks to write a note that I need a X-ray. So now I am just irritated with the whole medical profession F-them it will heal by itself.

Lucky my medical aid is paying for everything. So far I have only seen the hospital bill and not the doctor/radiologist/anesthetist portion. R30000.00 for a 24 hour stay at Fourways Life

Its not that my medical aid wont pay i just generlly dont load my gp on the medical since i keep my medical aid for real emergencies. Its the fact that they say to you the client thats about to give them thousands, sir please @#$@#$@#$ off and after you have waisted your time with your GP then come back. OH btw we wont even offer you a pain pill to sort you out till tomorrow morning. you can take your broken hand and drive to to a pharmacy.

So medi-clinic please be advised you retards I will now go to the competition as a matter of principle. Ill see tomorrow if Netcare is any better.

Its not that my medical aid wont pay i just generlly dont load my gp on the medical since i keep my medical aid for real emergencies. Its the fact that they say to you the client thats about to give them thousands, sir please @#$@#$@#$ off and after you have waisted your time with your GP then come back. OH btw we wont even offer you a pain pill to sort you out till tomorrow morning. you can take your broken hand and drive to to a pharmacy.

So medi-clinic please be advised you retards I will now go to the competition as a matter of principle. Ill see tomorrow if Netcare is any better.

Doesn't make sense to me that they are turning money away. The surgeon came from home and operated on me on Saturday evening about 8pm (of course for financial reward). Maybe they do things different down there

Eastern religion, placebo, mind over matter...... Any scientific proof for these Ginger and other "wonder" herbs concocted and dished up as a wonder cure.

BTW...... I worked with Chinese for Four years. I showed them these spray bottles after ARGUS..... They laughed and said white people are baboons

Edited by Big H

Eastern religion, placebo, mind over matter...... Any scientific proof for these Ginger and other "wonder" herbs concocted and dished up as a wonder cure.

something along the lines of why that powerbalance thingymabob works for you eh Big H... :D