Bike Setup & Cleat Alignment

Hi Guys, i am a Durban based coach and am currently offering a proffesional bikefitting service. I offer advanced cleat alignment as far as shimming is concerned, if you are experiencing any knee pain, this is most likely due to cleat alignment not being correct. For a bike Setup i charge R400 and for cleat alignment is R180 including shims. Please do not hesitate to contact me. Clayton Blackler 083 227 0429.

post-10500-0-11184100-1293523005.jpg

It may also be a chappette.

:blush:

I waz paying attention to the leg extension and foot position your honour.

He may be a Toe-down rider, then it would be fine, however if he was a flat pedal or heel down rider there would be issues.

Ezagly what I said to myself when i saw the picture.

But then i said back to myself, myself the foot looks pretty flat to me.

Edited by SwissVan

The rider is not pedalling she is leaning over the left of the bike! I will be doing a complete bike setup photoshoot with one of our local pros in the coming days. That will be a better reflection of what is to happen. Regards

If you round up a few people who are interested, i will be more than glad to come and do some setups there! I am currently coaching some athletes there.