little falls/strubens/weltereden park-this afternoon?

crasher

Anyone keen to ride this afternoon in above area's can meet at the Struben's virgin active or where ever will be home from work and on the bike by about 16-30.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea, but still at work, so too late for today!

Are you thinking about doing anything else over the next few days?

leaving for home now yes want to ride tom afternoon as well if possible I am flexible on times meeting places etc

Can make 16.30 tomorrow, Little Falls.

Now what type of MTB? Are you looking for technical or XC riders? Hopefully the latter!

I can also make 16:30 tomorrow afternoon. Staying in Honeydewridge. Do you have a track worked out, or will most of the riding be done on the main roads? Would prefer it if we stay of the tar roads.....or must i say away from the cars.

I have a few different routes hardly any tar road lots of track next to road and embankments etc plus some dirt road did a little route today of about 32kms with less than a km of tar I also hate being on the road but you can do nearly the wholde length of Hendrik Potgieter off road then go down towards drift inn past the quarry up the hill to the right then single track all way down beyers past garden centre then down to stadium and back across to little falls area quite a bit next to road but all on dirt and single track

Not technical at all just a nice route to give the legs a spin out.

Lets say meet at 16-30 at the virgin active in strubens if that suits you if not I am flexible and will ride to where you want to meet plan on about 2 hours for the ride

As of this morning everything is underwater and it is pouring hopefully rain will stop so the trails can dry a bit some of the trails were flowing rivers on my way to work :angry:

lol Im keen to join this afternoon, any chance we can make it 16:00? gotta fetch the misus from work at 18:30.

Have some awesome trails behind the stadium, great single track that goes toward the quarry sand road.