little falls/strubens/weltereden park-this afternoon?

crasher

Ok 6 30 it is.

If its pouring with rain we give it a miss have a few guys who said I must let them know so will sms them now to see if they are in

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did some exploring with Eraser today was great fun ended up doing quite a bit of portage but also found some nice tracks

Here are some pics of the tracks taken from our ride.

We got a bit lost and ended up portaging into the Botanical gardens

post-6876-0-13528500-1295167784.jpg

Awesome, that looks like it is there in the 4x4 grounds, really awesome routes you can take round there and the owner is wanting to make MTB specific trails 2 :)

Which direction do you guys head out towards from the gym? I'm a little further towards the Ruimsig area, in fact just down the road from the trails pictured above - so I end up riding around there pretty often, and would be keen to join for a few group rides.

@ChainSuck, Which gym are you talking about? The Planet Fitness?

I ride from behind that gym so we are more than likely in the same ara

DaleM - I believe these guys ride from the Virgin Active in Little Falls, but I'm closer to the Planet Fitness. Perhaps we can hook up for a ride sometime.

Weather and Health (hope I am not getting flu) permitting anyone interested in riding from the Gym this Sunday leave around 6 or 6-30 would like to get at least 4 hour ride in.

Probably ride out towards Teak but I am open to routes / trails

Weather and Health (hope I am not getting flu) permitting anyone interested in riding from the Gym this Sunday leave around 6 or 6-30 would like to get at least 4 hour ride in.

Probably ride out towards Teak but I am open to routes / trails

Dave and I are doing breeds in the morning, are you keen?