Weightloss Challenge v 1.1

Gravity

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a weightloss challenge?

• Yes, that would be cool
    • No Fatso go eat another cheeseburger

I am still battling with cutting out alcohol and coke! But I have cut down big time!

I use to have 4 beers after a game of action cricket! I now have 1 or sometimes none!my biggest vice is weekends and a braai! Then the brandy and coke starts flowing! And I eat all the wrong stuff

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like this...

coffee.

5k run

coffee

3 x nutrifix fith 2% milk

banana

Woolies club sandwich with ginger beer.

1k swim

Pasta of some sorts.

cup of tea and maybe a cookie.

down from 115 to 109 flat in 4 weeks.

still having beer and pizza.in moderation.(not a big pizza and 4 beers, just half and maybe two)

I am still battling with cutting out alcohol and coke! But I have cut down big time!

I use to have 4 beers after a game of action cricket! I now have 1 or sometimes none!my biggest vice is weekends and a braai! Then the brandy and coke starts flowing! And I eat all the wrong stuff

braais kill me, all those chips and lamb chops, dammit.

Just entered my 2nd race. The Dischem ride for sight challenge!!

Good luck, I'm supporting the wife on that race.

Great this week was a disaster!

Found the following... Eating for 2 days in a week is not a good idea. I gained weight this week. Will see tomorrow morning just how much I picked up along the way :unsure:

Bad weekend for me... Mate of mine (who was also supposed to be organizing my bachelor's) had a "leaving braai" 'cos he is delivering an 80ft schooner to the Caribbean. So alot of beer/whisky/cane was drunk, and demolished plenty food on Friday/saturday and again for lunch today. Bad weekend. And, to top it all off, I didn't hit the gym once this week.

Back on the wagon tomorrow!

Bad weekend for me... Mate of mine (who was also supposed to be organizing my bachelor's) had a "leaving braai" 'cos he is delivering an 80ft schooner to the Caribbean. So alot of beer/whisky/cane was drunk, and demolished plenty food on Friday/saturday and again for lunch today. Bad weekend. And, to top it all off, I didn't hit the gym once this week.

Back on the wagon tomorrow!

Make up for it with a supersize-download :lol: :lol:

Make up for it with a supersize-download :lol: :lol:

bit-rate is hectically slow, dude... not one of those large download weekends. Too many leechers, not enough seeds.

It's a sad, sorry state of affairs...

But hey, I'm back at the gym this week. Was just laziness that kept me away, really.

and don't mention supersize... drunken munchies were a Subway footlong Chicken Teriyaki at 10pm, AFTER braai-time munchies. Followed by several draughts. And a bottle of Grants. And Cape-to-Cairo...

Edited by cptmayhem

O' and there must be a problem. I did my first tri yesterday. I'm 111kg again today, up from 108kg on friday. Does not make sence. No big meals only a few beers on fri.