Unemployed Hubbers - 2011

amoryns

So im back in SA, my contract for working at the World Cup as a Venue Manager has ended so need more work...

Those that know me will agree when I say I can do anything that you teach me if I don't know how to do it already.

I am a Jack of all trades and but a master of none...

So if anybody knows of anything in event management or anything managerial related please let me know asap...

Thanks

Ricky

Are you back for a long time? Or just a quick hello?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got a friend, not a hubber, but in the cycling community that is out of work

he built and maintained crusher plants recently, any one need a guy for construction (or anything really) ?

Really decent guy, in pta/jhb but willing to travel or relocate

OK, well I hope its becuase you wanted to rather than had to.

Bit of both actually, I had to come back due to the contract but I do miss the Sun instead of clouds and rain so Im happy to relook at things in SA.

Ive got a friend, not a hubber, but in the cycling community that is out of work

he built and maintained crusher plants recently, any one need a guy for construction (or anything really) ?

Really decent guy, in pta/jhb but willing to travel or relocate

My father is looking for a Foreman for his Construction Business. Send me his CV. :thumbup:

Bit of both actually, I had to come back due to the contract but I do miss the Sun instead of clouds and rain so Im happy to relook at things in SA.

Cool, you where a bit despondent when you left ;)

Hi all,

our company is currently retrenching staff. one of the staff to be retrenched is a our payrolll administrator.

if anyone is looking for a payroll administrator with experience in SAP Payroll and VIP Payroll

Howzit MyGT

Can I forward my wife's CV ? Available pls

BUMP, Bring on the jobs people....Sorry im going crazy looking at all these job sites and getting nowhere....

BUMP, Bring on the jobs people....Sorry im going crazy looking at all these job sites and getting nowhere....

I've got a wife looking to at the moment, recruitment agencies are saying its very. very quite on the job market at the moment, also its year end so positions are being held back. :(

The amount of scams goin on within the job market is crazy as well, I had some Indian bloke from Durban, giving my wife an indecent proposal for a PA position. Sick F%&CKER.

I've got a wife looking to at the moment, recruitment agencies are saying its very. very quite on the job market at the moment, also its year end so positions are being held back. :(

The amount of scams goin on within the job market is crazy as well, I had some Indian bloke from Durban, giving my wife an indecent proposal for a PA position. Sick F%&CKER.

I have seen alot of those. Also these data capturer ads where you pay in money to receive the same email scam you got, only to pass it on. I caught my cousin out once how stuffed is that...

More positions at the place I work:

DISPATCHER: EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES

Reporting to the Team Leader: EMS. Responsible for medically assessing all requests for ems assistance and providing the appropriate emergency medical assistance/ambulance dispatch, as per departmental underwriting and client protocols. .

• Assess incoming calls and provide assistance accordingly

• Document/log all calls on the system

• Answering calls within specified times

• Taking on ad hoc assignments

KEY COMPETENCIES we require from you:

• Matric

• Basic or Intermediate Life Support practitioner

• Registration with the HPCSA – must be current

• Operational experience preferable

• Experience in an emergency call centre environment preferable

• Articulate in English and Afrikaans (ethnic language will be an advantage)

• Able to work under pressure and in a high stress environment

• Must be computer literate

• Excellent geographical knowledge of South Africa

• Above average problem solving and resource management skills

• Empathy and good listening skills

• Reliable, punctual and productive

• Reliable transport

Starting date: SOONEST

ARE YOU INTERESTED OR DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE?

HOW TO RESPOND:

If you feel you are suitably experienced and qualified for the position, then respond by sending your CV and a short motivation to khumom@europassistance.co.za

Good morning

I currently have an opening for a junior claim administrator. (Short term insurance broker)

Requirements: Experience in claims department – Commercial motor claims will be a bonus.

Computer literate

Bilingual – read & write

Area: Durbanville (Cape Town)

Please pm me if you are interested.

Edited by kjind

Hello all.

My wife is not unemployed but is looking for a new job in the graphic design field. Her current job is just going nowhere and its time for a change.

In the Durban or surrounding areas will be great.

Any leads will be appriciated

Hi All

I am looking for a junior PA/secretary with a positive attitude.

Experience not important as long as there is mathematical intelligence and computer literacy and a willingness to learn.

The position is in the east of Pretoria in a fast growing construction company and we will offer R 6k to R 8k per month.

PM me if you are interisted

Hi All

I am looking for a junior PA/secretary with a positive attitude.

Experience not important as long as there is mathematical intelligence and computer literacy and a willingness to learn.

The position is in the east of Pretoria in a fast growing construction company and we will offer R 6k to R 8k per month.

PM me if you are interisted

Damn, why could you not be in Durban :(