Lost Merida Carbon MTB - Durban

Caerus

Hi all,

We recieved an email this morning, so if anyone hears or knows anything please PM me.

"My husband's bike fell off the bike rack this morning at about 6h10am from

La Lucia mall to Mt Edgecombe on the highway, if anyone has picked up or

seen a Merida 96, its a green and black carbon mtb"

Not my bike, its one of my bosses mates, just being a good samaritan. So please if anyone hears anything or knows anything :)

I've put out word through the Precinct Security company who have 24/7 response vehicles here + landscaping company + builders on site in the area and will let you know if anything turns up. Any further detail regarding exact location where it might have bailed would assist.

I've put out word through the Precinct Security company who have 24/7 response vehicles here + landscaping company + builders on site in the area and will let you know if anything turns up. Any further detail regarding exact location where it might have bailed would assist.

The guy is not sure, he arrived at his ride destination with no bike - Im sure the bike must have broken up on impact as well. Thanks for that, very much appreciated ;)

Edited by Caerus

I'll keep my eyes peeled for someone selling bike parts.

Maybe that PRESTON guy will post it here as as damaged fixed frame or something....

It was a Merida 96. Now it's green and black carbon.

Eish, sorry for this guy. You hope he has insurance & they payout cause of negligence