Power balance scam? (news24 article)

brad890

Technically, the hops aren't fermented. The fermentation process involves the yeast converting the starches from the malted barley into alcohol. Hops add bitterness and act as a natural preservative. I know a girl who loves beer breath. There should be more like her.

Aah... Still tastes helluva good regardless of how its made. Have you ever been to that place in Cullinan? I think it is the Cockpit Brewhouse. They have some mighty fine beers & ales there. Would almost go as far as saying the best damn beer in the world. I'm not a cider man but theirs is awesome. The steak rolls is also top drawer.

A girl who loves beer breath. Is that not an oxymoron of sorts?... But yes - there should be more like her. Would be the end of all religious debates and world peace would be at the order of the day.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aah... Still tastes helluva good regardless of how its made. Have you ever been to that place in Cullinan? I think it is the Cockpit Brewhouse. They have some mighty fine beers & ales there. Would almost go as far as saying the best damn beer in the world. I'm not a cider man but theirs is awesome. The steak rolls is also top drawer.

Nope, never been there, but now I have a reason to visit the sleepy dorp.

A girl who loves beer breath. Is that not an oxymoron of sorts?... But yes - there should be more like her. Would be the end of all religious debates and world peace would be at the order of the day.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Technically, the hops aren't fermented. The fermentation process involves the yeast converting the starches from the malted barley into alcohol. Hops add bitterness and act as a natural preservative. I know a girl who loves beer breath. There should be more like her.

............... just make sure she is not a young schoolgirl..... paedophile is not a nice cross to bear!!!!!!

Gees, this thread has morphed since yesterday from religious Dogma to beer loving babes. Can't believe a hub-thread has moved in the a peaceful direction. You guys should be ashamed!

And I still haven't sold a single one of my religious relics at massively discounted prices... :( I am so *** at scamboogery!

............... just make sure she is not a young schoolgirl..... paedophile is not a nice cross to bear!!!!!!

Gees, Oom, mentioning paedophiles and crosses in the same breath... Holy smokes!

Gees, this thread has morphed since yesterday from religious Dogma to beer loving babes. Can't believe a hub-thread has moved in the a peaceful direction. You guys should be ashamed!

And I still haven't sold a single one of my religious relics at massively discounted prices... :( I am so *** at scamboogery!

Actually beer has a lot to do with dieties. Google Hymn to Ninkasi.

Gees, Oom, mentioning paedophiles and crosses in the same breath... Holy smokes!

Just trying to get the hi-jackers back on track again

Just trying to get the hi-jackers back on track again

Morning .........All!!!

then we need to contact Malpiet his good at Hi-jacking!:lol:

Ah... beer goggles in the garden... the bits the Bible missed!!

There is also a school of thought that believe Jesus turned water into beer rather than wine, as barley was more commonly cultivated in those regions than wine.

Morning Charl!

Here's another beer link…

That is a good beer...

This is how they "package" their beers at Kolwezi International Airport. Think it was a Simba beer if I recall correctly.

post-7306-0-95025100-1294991036.jpg

Below is an extract from Power balance Aus website, i want my R450 back :angry:

I can rather give that to a good cause. :thumbup:

Corrective Advertisement

Power Balance wristbands

In our advertising we stated that Power Balance wristbands improved your strength, balance and flexibility.

We admit that there is no credible scientific evidence that supports our claims and therefore we engaged in misleading conduct in breach of s52 of the Trade Practices Act 1974.

If you feel you have been misled by our promotions, we wish to unreservedly apologise and offer a full refund.

To obtain a refund please visit our website www.powerbalance.com.au or contact us toll-free on 1800 733 436

This offer will be available until 30th June 2011. To be eligible for a refund, together with return postage, you will need to return a genuine Power Balance product along with proof of purchase (including credit card records, store barcodes and receipts) from an authorised reseller in Australia.

This Corrective Notice has been paid for by Power Balance Australia Pty Ltd and placed pursuant to an undertaking to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission given under section 87B of the Trade Practices Act, 1974.

what? for a refund??