Power balance scam? (news24 article)

brad890

You like beer?

Aaa...mmmm.... Friday morning devotions.

Me also like beer, and whisky and Gin, And when I & I feel naughty some Ricky Louw with Coke. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Talking about beer, coincidence? Busy negotiating International deals with SAB Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Mozambique,Sudan, Ethiopia, Botswana, Comores,Lesotho,Zambia, Zim ....so wish me luck!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me also like beer, and whisky and Gin, And when I & I feel naughty some Ricky Louw with Coke. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Talking about beer, coincidence? Busy negotiating International deals with SAB Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Mozambique,Sudan, Ethiopia, Botswana, Comores,Lesotho,Zambia, Zim ....so wish me luck!

Nothing like a good old prayer,to wish a man well !!! Best of Luck A :clap: God be with you my boy!

Nothing like a good old prayer,to wish a man well !!! Best of Luck A :clap: God be with you my boy!

Now you have opened another can of snakes .... :lol: :lol:

Lemme jump the gun and save lost hubbers the trouble: Does God answer prayers related to beer?

Now you have opened another can of snakes .... :lol: :lol:

Lemme jump the gun and save lost hubbers the trouble: Does God answer prayers related to beer?

;) :lol:

So, thanks to your prayer, god will be with Ashchest to help get the deal done.

And if a mohammedan prays to allah to bust the deal in Sudan, then inshallah the deal will not go ahead.

How does that get settled?

Is it the same god under different guises getting contradictory user requests?

Is it two gods? In which case which god wins? Celestial arm wrestling contest?

Does Zeus step in with a casting vote?

Good luck with that! :thumbup:

Without giving too much away, what is you do? I read earlier this week that SABMiller is about to buy Guinness…

And if a mohammedan prays to allah to bust the deal in Sudan, then inshallah the deal will not go ahead.

Always look to that Viking god... he is a powerful SOB. Ironically, his name is Thor. (with no surname, of course, in case prayers suddenly clog my intray)

Ah yes, nothing so righteous as praying to God for the proliferating of alcoholism to the vulnerable in Africa.

You go boy :clap:

Some quotes:

When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to heaven! - Brian O'Rourke

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

The church is near, but the road is icy. The bar is far away, but I will walk carefully. - Old Russian Proverb

It is better to think of church in the ale-house than to think of the ale-house in church. - Martin Luther

God made yeast, as well as dough, and loves fermentation just as dearly as he loves vegetation. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

It is my design to die in the brew-house; let ale be placed to my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, "Be God propitious to this drinker." - Saint Columbanus A.D. 612

From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world. - Saint Arnoldus

Does God answer prayers related to beer?

No need to pray for beer. Proper planning dictates that I keep my fridge well stocked at all times to avoid disappointment wink.gif

No, he send me in, since I am a son of a God

No need to pray for beer. Proper planning dictates that I keep my fridge well stocked at all times to avoid disappointment wink.gif

And that is why you are very nearly St Ricky Bobby!

And that is why you are very nearly St Ricky Bobby!

I have contacts at the Holy See, let's see if I can get this extradited quickly…