Power balance scam? (news24 article)

brad890

Good luck with that! :thumbup:

Without giving too much away, what is you do? I read earlier this week that SABMiller is about to buy Guinness…

Thanks! ;)

What I do ....In short, we supply Large Power Balance bracelets to the Food and beverage process Industries. :lol: :lol:

ok, here we go: My company produces electrochemically activated solutions. We pump water through a special Chemical reactor that has a anode and cathode with a ceramic membrane between the two. The membrane basically prevents water from passing between anode and cathode, but allows ionization between the two streams of water. This results in two stream of water being oppositely charged.

The one stream, Anolyte, is positively charged and carries a charge (ORP) of 1000mV+, the negative water is negatively charged with a ORP of 800mV-

The positive is a very strong oxidant and therefore very good disinfectant, the negative one is a antioxidant and carries surfactant properties.

Now, add normal salt to the water, say 2.5g / litre and you have NACL in the water.

The NACL makes the process interesting because it produces Hypochlorus acid at pH neutral in the Anolyte, and sodium Hydroxide in the Catholyte.

Hypochlorus acid is the same species that is naturally produced in our bodies to fight bacteria. The sodium Hydroxide is basically caustic.

Now:

-The food and beverage process Industries uses loads of chlorine and caustic in their processes. Chlorine and caustic is very dangerous and also very expensive, it asks for complicated logistics and safety measures in order to be made available to process plants.

-Our Electrochemical activation systems can be installed locally, and by using clients own water and normal salt (freely available) the client can produce he's own "chemicals".

-advantages - this stuff is very safe and can be consumed by humans without any negative effect! - It is more effective than traditional chemicals and needs less exposure time thus increasing production time for products. - No more complicated logistics for transport and storage. - it is free rinsing and therefore reduces water usage for long chemical rinse steps.

Many plants uses steam for disinfection - steam requires large amounts of energy!

We have been installing these systems for Coca Cola international worldwide and have received reports of saving related to energy up to 90%, water 70%, chemical cost savings of 80%, cleaning time reductions of 70%

The applications for this technology is not only limited to process Industries but has many medical and househould benefits, the list is endless!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! ;)

What I do ....In short, we supply Large Power Balance bracelets to the Food and beverage process Industries. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The rest of it sounds very interesting. I used to know some of the top peeps at SAB and others involved in designing and building breweries, and it's amazing what goes into the process.

I have contacts at the Holy See, let's see if I can get this extradited quickly…

He's not Shrien Dewani...I think you may mean expedited.

Or are you hanging out with Mrs Malaprop?

And that is why you are very nearly St Ricky Bobby!

Yip. That is why Run DMC - some say the pioneers of rap music - made a song about me...

It St. Ricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time

It St. Ricky...(How is it D?) It St. Ricky (Ricky ) Ricky (Rrrrrrricky)

It St. Ricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time

It St. Ricky...Ricky (Ricky ) Ricky

He's not Shrien Dewani...I think you may mean expedited.

Or are you hanging out with Mrs Malaprop?

Oopsie, funnily enough I posted that after editing a story about Dewani! :lol:

btw, if you're on twitter, follow dewani tweets. They're helluva funny.

Looks like some sjarqie and Lions supporters that skotsman!!!!!!!

There is also a school of thought that believe Jesus turned water into beer rather than wine, as barley was more commonly cultivated in those regions than wine.

Ever heard an unhappy jewish housewife??? :o

Even the bible warns against that!!! ;)

Unlike Bulls :P

Atleast he looks happy not like those aunties of Bibendum who look like satans's apprentices and protesting against the practice of inebriation

Atleast he looks happy not like those aunties of Bibendum who look like satans's apprentices and protesting against the practice of inebriation

Most likely because he's had 1 2 3 a lot of klippies and cokes.

This dude seems happy enough as well :lol:

post-7-0-76849400-1295004079.jpg

He looks like Papa Smurf.

Nogal Oom...my milk went sour inside my coffee when that pic popped up..... :blink:

He dwarfs in comparison to the other dude <_<

........... sjoe!!!!!! I just did some serias searching on Google for Lions supporters and it came up page after page with blank pages!!!!!!!