Shoes!

wesley_r

Pete, The Bike Shed at Contermans is stocking 5.10 now :thumbup:

I know, but unfortunately, I have very large feet, so don't get them in my size :thumbdown:

I know, but unfortunately, I have very large feet, so don't get them in my size :thumbdown:

How large? Apparently they have up to a US13 / UK12. larger than that and you might be able to special order :thumbup:

http://www.descent-gear.com/media/prod_images_nodel/4ce128a21adca.jpg

The grip factor is going to be killer! Nigh unto being clipped in!

My boet just put these on his M3. They scare me. On the first ride, he sacrificed some flesh.

Hopefully mine will be delivered tomorrow. And hopefully the 5.10s will mean minimal flesh sacrificed.

My current long pin pedals (DMR V12s) and 5.10s have to date, never slipped and raked my shins. Most blood pedal by my pedals happens when I'm pushing the bike, or when I abort a jump.

Hopefully mine will be delivered tomorrow. And hopefully the 5.10s will mean minimal flesh sacrificed.

My current long pin pedals (DMR V12s) and 5.10s have to date, never slipped and raked my shins. Most blood pedal by my pedals happens when I'm pushing the bike, or when I abort a jump.

5.10's rock, love mine. Dont get bitten by pedals while riding, it's those pesky times you least expect it which hurt like hell, like when your loading the bikes or doing some adjustments or pushing the bike, and then i swear the pedals go for your calves like they where posssessed. :blink:

You do know your gonna pay lots of taxes and duties on the shoes?

You do know your gonna pay lots of taxes and duties on the shoes?

yup... yup I know :(

My current pair of 5.10s (Sam Hill editions) were also a CRC purchase and I remember the customs raping...

A few more minutes and I'll be phoning EMS to see what duty I owe.

Had a nice session at DHL after work today. Tried out the new shoes and pedals...

A-MA-ZING!!

and to top off their awesome grippyness, it seems customs didn't notice there were shoes in my CRC order... in fact, total VAT on the order came out to about 13%... SCORE!!

Edited by patches